matt036 Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 16y 8m 29d Gender: Male Posted 07/10/14 09:31 PM Posted 07/10/14 09:31 PM Holy Crap! That is fuggin awsome man! Congrats on the build, cant wait to see what you run. 323hp would be insane to ride, im scared by my r1 let alone something like that haha
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 07/10/14 09:49 PM Posted 07/10/14 09:49 PM You must have big kahunas to ride that thing!Very, very nice!Love Suzuki's.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/10/14 10:28 PM Posted 07/10/14 10:28 PM That's awesome Phil! Bike must feel unreal. p.s. like my new signature?
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 07/10/14 10:47 PM Posted 07/10/14 10:47 PM Hahaha nice choice Stripes!I can't wait to let this thing go off the line.There's no clutch lever, just the two step button, so it's a matter of pin the throttle on the two step, release the button, the engine spins up into the clutch and then fuggin lookout ! 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/10/14 10:54 PM Posted 07/10/14 10:54 PM You'll have to give us a heads up when you're going to be running it mate, I'd come along to watch and support for sure!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 08/10/14 09:32 PM Author Posted 08/10/14 09:32 PM Fuarrk... I crapped my pants just thinking about 2 step on a bike...hahahaIn other news, I may have been caught doing something that means I may not be able to ride my bike for a couple of months Great timing just before riding season...
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 08/10/14 09:52 PM Posted 08/10/14 09:52 PM And that something would be???
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/10/14 11:46 PM Posted 08/10/14 11:46 PM Fark Pat, that's no good mate!
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/10/14 12:39 AM Posted 09/10/14 12:39 AM (edited) Looks awesome Phil;I have set aside a few hours on Saturday for a ride on the Gsxr. Been spending to much time playing with commodores lately.Its funny your bike makes more power than a stock SS 6.0L. Edited 09/10/14 12:41 AM by arronm
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 09/10/14 03:04 AM Author Posted 09/10/14 03:04 AM That something may have involved a cocky WRX driver and the top of 3rd gear... I passed the attitude test with the officer and he was a bloody good bloke to let me off lightly, luckily (in a way) I'm still provisional so the suspension only applies to my rider licence. Anyway, if I'm not stupid I'll be riding again in January and not far off upgrading my bike.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now