Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 13/02/14 08:39 AM Posted 13/02/14 08:39 AM It's weird how fat can sound tasty when its called marble...
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 13/02/14 08:44 AM Posted 13/02/14 08:44 AM Fat, sugar, salt = taste 2
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 13/02/14 08:44 AM Posted 13/02/14 08:44 AM (edited) Took me a while to come to terms with the idea.I would have gone a straight, solid red bit of meat if I saw it instead of one laced with all this white stuff.Apparently there's good fat and bad fat (the marble fat apparently reduces cholesterol instead of the outside fat that causes it)Not sure if it only goes to a few breeds or if any steaks that are lined with (inside) fat are better. Edited 13/02/14 08:45 AM by raband
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 13/02/14 09:48 AM Posted 13/02/14 09:48 AM SHP has got it...I have always said that my fat is full of protein and you'll love the taste.........Been slapped a few times though 2
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 13/02/14 03:02 PM Posted 13/02/14 03:02 PM Just found an awesome, easy recipe to make your ownBACON SALTevery food from now on until I die is going to be sprinkled with this concoction,Soy sauce on dim sims - pfft - I've got BACON SALTTomato sauce on pies - nup - got BACON SALTSugar in coffee - nah - BACON SALT 1
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 14/02/14 12:00 AM Posted 14/02/14 12:00 AM Just read that whole comment in the epicmealtime hosts voice. Look him up on YouTube if you haven't watched his videos before raband.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 14/02/14 12:10 AM Posted 14/02/14 12:10 AM Haha - didn't even think of themBaconflip
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 14/02/14 01:22 AM Posted 14/02/14 01:22 AM Gonna share the recipe?
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 14/02/14 01:25 AM Posted 14/02/14 01:25 AM (edited) From a different forum:Bacon SaltLove the style of the recipe write up almost as much as what the outcome is edit: I don't think it needs a login to read - if it does I'll copy and paste, but it really deserves to be viewed as written Edited 14/02/14 01:27 AM by raband
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/02/14 03:07 AM Posted 14/02/14 03:07 AM There are some rather unique recipe ideas that come up from time to time over there. And brilliantly written too. Homemade celery salt, whilst not anywhere near bacon salt on the scale of blokiness, is also pretty bloody good. Just throw the leafy ends of celery in a baking pan with salt and let it dry out in a low oven for a few hours. Blitz it up and sprinkle it on anything for extra awesome. I'm thinking the two combined would be the go. Then it's like a balanced meal.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now