MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 10d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 28/02/12 08:13 AM Posted 28/02/12 08:13 AM (edited) Here it is! I finally picked it up today at 3pm! It's in my name and everything! My new baby!!!For those who don't know or can't tell, it's a 2005 BA MkII XR6 Turbo.There isn't much else to say, I am speechless and in love! Edited 28/02/12 08:16 AM by MAXout 2
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 12d Gender: Male Posted 28/02/12 08:16 AM Posted 28/02/12 08:16 AM Well done MAXout
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 28/02/12 08:24 AM Posted 28/02/12 08:24 AM Nice.
broke Legacy Donating Member 229 Member For: 14y 11m 20d Gender: Male Posted 28/02/12 08:26 AM Posted 28/02/12 08:26 AM awesome! congrats mate!
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 20d Gender: Male Posted 28/02/12 08:26 AM Posted 28/02/12 08:26 AM very nice mate..
Riff Legacy Donating Member 670 Member For: 15y 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/02/12 08:30 AM Posted 28/02/12 08:30 AM Nice car and like the colour.
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 28/02/12 08:30 AM Posted 28/02/12 08:30 AM Damn that's clean
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 28/02/12 08:30 AM Posted 28/02/12 08:30 AM Good stuff, now get a tune
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 28/02/12 08:56 AM Posted 28/02/12 08:56 AM I always thought leather dates a car but that looks pretty schmick!!! Awesome condition!
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 10d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 28/02/12 09:08 AM Author Posted 28/02/12 09:08 AM Thanks everyone! I am stoked with it! It's so sexy it makes me want to cream in my pants! I always thought leather dates a car but that looks pretty schmick!!! Awesome condition!I was never a fan of leather interior and it was always a pain in the backside as it would get boiling in the summer and you'd slip and slide in the winter.If you guys check it out in person, you'll quickly realise that the condition is awesome in person and not just in the photos.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now