Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Built F6 & VE SS-V
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

Congrats & welcome!

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 9d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted (edited)

Haha Max has officially got more balls then half the guys on here now lol.

Cheers. Although we will clarify that my balls aren't in my pants but in my chest! :P

I am gonna make a statement that there is nothing wrong with Autos, they do serve well sometimes.

This is my first Manual car. I originally got my Auto license as nobody had a Manual car in my family at the time of going for my license.

So, I'm not against Autos one bit but do prefer Manuals, they're fun! :)

Edited by MAXout
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

that colour and black rims = win

worst spelling lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 9d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

worst spelling lol

From who?

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

from me I hold that rekord

wicked ride congrats

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Cheers. Although we will clarify that my balls aren't in my pants but in my chest! :P

Pics?

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

Thanks mate.

Really? The interior shots are nothing special. Just took em' real quick to show people the inside. :)

P.S. Anchorman is the most awesome movie ever! :danced:

Interior just looks super clean....I think a few mods are necessary, you'd love it! Depends where u are but Pit Lane in Frankston do a great job!

P.S. Anchorman is awesome but I do love him playing Chaz in Wedding Crashers.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 9d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted (edited)

Pics?

Haha! Too big to fit in one shot, I'd have to do a panarama pic in both length, height and width! :P

Edited by MAXout
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 9d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Interior just looks super clean

Uh, ok. You made it sound as if the photo was good, not the actual interior. Haha.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...