sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 31/03/12 01:59 AM Posted 31/03/12 01:59 AM mate had same symptoms . . . . . it was a tooma 1
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 23d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 31/03/12 02:40 AM Posted 31/03/12 02:40 AM I used to get that - was due to an iron deficiency. Iron helps get oxygen around through your blood, so by having none you starve your organs of oxygen. I'd feel like I was having a heart attack, my throat would close over, and I would start seeing stars. Go see a doctor.
Wingnut Member 573 Member For: 18y 1m 27d Gender: Male Posted 31/03/12 03:05 AM Posted 31/03/12 03:05 AM Well I am Anemic (low red blood cells) so I guess that could be part of it.Never really put the 2 together as I used to play a lot of footy and cricket at a decent level and never felt symptoms like this.Thanks for the info.
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 23d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 31/03/12 05:34 AM Posted 31/03/12 05:34 AM I was playing basketball 6 nights a week and would finish half te games thinking I was dying. Kept getting tested for asthma because I couldn't breathe while playing, but had full lung capacity, so it wasn't that. For me it comes back on occasion when I stop eating properly. Maybe you need to adjust your diet to suit, or go back on iron tablets.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/03/12 05:48 AM Posted 31/03/12 05:48 AM dont all chicks complain of iron deficiency! 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Posted 31/03/12 06:36 AM Posted 31/03/12 06:36 AM Yeah ff
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 23d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 31/03/12 06:47 AM Posted 31/03/12 06:47 AM I don't complain about iron. It's a legitimate deficiency for me, but I see no reason to whinge. Even when it was at its worst, I'd sit on the bench for 5 min then get on with the game. I have it, I've dealt with it appropriately, and I get te f*ck on with my life.
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 31/03/12 06:49 AM Posted 31/03/12 06:49 AM You said f*ck :o
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/03/12 06:53 AM Posted 31/03/12 06:53 AM lawlwasnt having a go adie at you, just saying a few chicks I know say this all the time, my missus inc!
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 31/03/12 07:00 AM Posted 31/03/12 07:00 AM Moar steak Adie and freaky's missus
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now