Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 14/08/23 03:20 AM Posted 14/08/23 03:20 AM Indubitably
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 14/08/23 03:52 AM Posted 14/08/23 03:52 AM Gainzzzzzz Last Weeks Results Hack Squat PR - 200kg DB Chest Press PR - 25s DB Shoulder Press PR - 20’s Deadlift PR - 125kg 3
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,122 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/08/23 04:00 AM Posted 14/08/23 04:00 AM absolutely smashing it, still, it seems great progress. 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 14/08/23 04:16 AM Posted 14/08/23 04:16 AM All the gains
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 15/08/23 02:04 AM Posted 15/08/23 02:04 AM Might be time to start taking creatine again, should make all kinds of gains, alll kindzzz
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 18/08/23 03:13 AM Posted 18/08/23 03:13 AM Eh I keep forgetting the creatine, oh well. Back day today, farken gains bruv
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 18/08/23 05:42 AM Posted 18/08/23 05:42 AM I know you’re probably taking the piss but just in case and for others benefit hahah… Creatine takes 3 days to load in the system… it makes you see a slight gain sometimes just due to the water increase within the muscles which aids recovery and therefore the overall ability to gain muscle. Also the cognitive effects of creatine are great.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 18/08/23 06:02 AM Posted 18/08/23 06:02 AM Nah I wasn't taking the piss although half the time I probably sound like I am. I did mean to start taking it but I honestly forgot. I know there are benefits to taking it and one of them is increased recovery, which I need all I can get. Haha I'm gonna get it out and put it next to my protein container so I actually remember to have it.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 19/08/23 07:46 AM Posted 19/08/23 07:46 AM Remembered the creatine today. Also strained a lat deadlifting so cut it short. Eh it's all good, I don't have any more back work until Tuesday so she'll be right
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 20/08/23 11:48 PM Posted 20/08/23 11:48 PM BACK IN THE GYM!!!!!!! If you go to the gym you're in the gym but if your gym is outside are you out the gym? If you're out the gym are you still in the gym or out the gym, in which case are you even at the gym at all?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now