MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 13/05/12 06:12 AM Posted 13/05/12 06:12 AM your just a big cuddly bear mike hahahah, no *beep*Fixed. LOL....
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/05/12 06:26 AM Posted 13/05/12 06:26 AM hahaha thanks for the fixdef not *beep*
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 13/05/12 06:31 AM Posted 13/05/12 06:31 AM He wishes he was the hulk. He needs biceps before he can call himself that! hahaha
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 13/05/12 06:32 AM Posted 13/05/12 06:32 AM My biceps have biceps
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/05/12 06:33 AM Posted 13/05/12 06:33 AM hahahno staino.......... that's the craze talking now!
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 13/05/12 06:56 AM Posted 13/05/12 06:56 AM (edited) What age are you?I'm 6'6 as well and when I finished school I was skinny at 80kg so 70kg must be like a beenpole. But many many years later and alot of gym, im a constant 113kg so keep it upI'm 20 turning 21 in September. I am like a been pole, lol. Pazzo, what sort of meals do you think I should eat if I get in to this gym thing? I'm thinking I'll need to sort out how much before going to the gym otherwise I'll just lose weight, lol. At high school, I'd have a full bowl of cereal with full cream milk for breakfast, morning tea was 600 mL of Coke and a 6 inch subway-type roll (had lettuce, cheese, tomato, mayonnaise, 250g chicken). Lunch was usually another roll same thing and same drink and something else, usually either a pie, sausage roll, hotdog, etc. Afternoon tea was a hot chocolate and biscuit/cake (whatever mum gave us to eat, haha and I'd raid the cupboard if she didn't). Dinner was always veggies or salad with meat with pizza or whatever once a fortnight. Volunteering in the school canteen meant food was never an issue I did basketball once a week for school sport (wasn't ever really in to it though) and I'd go for a 30 min run twice a week. Now that I'm working, I eat less but I also don't exercise anymore...Also, that was what I ate regularly. I almost always had a banana between recess and lunch and I'd have chips or whatever in the afternoon. I basically just ate whatever was available. Edited 13/05/12 07:06 AM by PookeyMaster
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 13/05/12 08:26 AM Posted 13/05/12 08:26 AM Don't know what page its on, but check thrrough this thread on my homemade protien bulking up shake.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/05/12 08:37 AM Posted 13/05/12 08:37 AM ^^^ thisread through this whole thread first.you need to learn how food works basically. not hard but takes abit of time to research.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/05/12 08:38 AM Posted 13/05/12 08:38 AM Everyones different and reacts differently to food and eating habits.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 13/05/12 08:57 AM Posted 13/05/12 08:57 AM yep I've just begun operation eat like a *beep*. Want to see how long it takes to get from 62 to 70kg, the hours and travel I do makes it a bit hard but ima give it a shot.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now