rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 10d Gender: Male Posted 01/10/12 03:54 AM Posted 01/10/12 03:54 AM I eat plenty and drink plenty of water. It's just every now and then I get a rush of blood that goes straight to my head and I get a bit dizzy. I just usually sit down and relax for a minute n then I'm all good.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 01/10/12 03:55 AM Posted 01/10/12 03:55 AM Had a big leg workout today, f*ck am I gonna feel it the next few days...Do any of you guys have twitter? I dont tweet or anything, but I like to follow people cause its good to read some funny sh*t when you're bored. Anyway I follow The Rock, that guy is a BEAST!! He usually tweets what he eats and what workouts he does, Dude gets up most mornings at 3-4am and does cardio..These are his cheat meals lol..The Rock vs 21 BrowniesThe Rock vs 12 Pancakes
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 01/10/12 04:16 AM Posted 01/10/12 04:16 AM There was also a pic of him with 5 double crust pizzas
Wingnut Member 573 Member For: 18y 2m Gender: Male Posted 01/10/12 04:18 AM Posted 01/10/12 04:18 AM He I have the rocks twitter. Guy is an inspiration. I get dizzy a bit or light headed means I'm going hard and I like the feeling tbh. I haven't fainted in the gym before but have thrown up. It's all part of the process lol.Pazz, I would agree with you if it wasn't for the improvements Shawn Rhoden made in a year while still competing. Guys like Phil and Kai got auto qualifiers last year and spent a full 12 months preparing. Imagine what this guy is going to do next year. Aesthetically, he is as good if not better. I can't wait! Makes me want to compete lol
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 12d Gender: Male Posted 01/10/12 07:28 AM Posted 01/10/12 07:28 AM Phil heath's upper body is THICK, amazing looking and bigger than last year.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/10/12 08:39 AM Posted 01/10/12 08:39 AM seeing those carnts....why do I bother trying in a gym loleat a small meal before gym freeze
Wingnut Member 573 Member For: 18y 2m Gender: Male Posted 01/10/12 10:31 AM Posted 01/10/12 10:31 AM Ok, so to follow on from Senna a few weeks back I decided to post some progress pics. Still a long ways to go but exactly 6 months to the day I am very happy with where I am at considering I have done purely for myself by myself.First pics I weighed 92kg and very soft. Second set im at 81.5lg with a bit more muscle, especially on my arms and chest so safe to say I have lost well over 10kgs of fat. Sorry if this isnt what peeps might want to see, if so feel free to delete the post. Ill be honest I am extremely proud of myself. I looked that unhealthy or worse since my early 20s (now 30) and ill never go back to that.... Look at how unhappy I was haha PATHETIC!! 2
Mr_4.0 Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 15d Posted 01/10/12 10:50 AM Posted 01/10/12 10:50 AM Well done mate!
1NSANE Legacy Donating Member 279 Member For: 16y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: South West Melbourne Posted 01/10/12 11:05 AM Posted 01/10/12 11:05 AM Great job man. You must be rapt.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 12d Gender: Male Posted 01/10/12 11:05 AM Posted 01/10/12 11:05 AM Yep doing well, stick to it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now