Wingnut Member 573 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 12/05/12 05:31 AM Posted 12/05/12 05:31 AM Well f*ck you PookeyMaster...
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 12/05/12 05:49 AM Posted 12/05/12 05:49 AM Hahahah
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 12/05/12 02:35 PM Posted 12/05/12 02:35 PM Well f*ck you PookeyMaster...Lol, I can understand for the poor fellas that can't seem to ever lose weight. I'm 6' 6" and all skin and bone. I'm always being told to eat more, haha. I wear Jeans with a 32 waist and 38 length, very few places make them in that sort of sizing. At least my shoes are only size 11, my brother is still growing and he's already a 16.5, lol.
Robos F6 Legacy Donating Member 407 Member For: 17y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 12/05/12 04:23 PM Posted 12/05/12 04:23 PM Lol, I can understand for the poor fellas that can't seem to ever lose weight. I'm 6' 6" and all skin and bone. I'm always being told to eat more, haha. I wear Jeans with a 32 waist and 38 length, very few places make them in that sort of sizing. At least my shoes are only size 11, my brother is still growing and he's already a 16.5, lol.What age are you?I'm 6'6 as well and when I finished school I was skinny at 80kg so 70kg must be like a beenpole. But many many years later and alot of gym, im a constant 113kg so keep it up
Wingnut Member 573 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 12/05/12 11:19 PM Posted 12/05/12 11:19 PM 72 at 6'6??? Wtf??I am 5'11 with a dump on my head and I am 84... Was 91 (April 1st) and far too heavy but by no means "fat". My goal is 75 and I am starting to think that is a lot more realistic than what I have been led to believe. I might even have to go lighter... Then hit the food and heavy weight. I have been told its better to get my weight down before I try to build muscle so I can gauge my weight loss more effectively.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 12/05/12 11:22 PM Posted 12/05/12 11:22 PM The taller you ate the harder and longer it is tO build muscle as every muscle is longer, so if someone is 5ft7 a 15" arm looks massive, but a 15" arm on some over 6ft looks smaller. Legs are even harder to build when tall. Can be done but much more work and training involved.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 13/05/12 12:25 AM Posted 13/05/12 12:25 AM Great news I'm 6'3
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/05/12 04:57 AM Posted 13/05/12 04:57 AM your just a big cuddly bear mike hahahah
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 13/05/12 05:00 AM Posted 13/05/12 05:00 AM Just noticed how massive I am. Thought id share with you
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/05/12 05:13 AM Posted 13/05/12 05:13 AM ^^^^the HULK?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now