BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/01/15 11:55 PM Posted 17/01/15 11:55 PM I'll find it when I get home Jet coz I'm heading down the coast to check the other Mustang club in a while.Oh and FluffI overheard one of the mustang owners yesterday saying that he gets about 11/100 in his 289 v8 ..... even a 35 year old engine with a carby ffs is better than mine [emoji25] 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 25d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 18/01/15 01:34 AM Posted 18/01/15 01:34 AM Nawwww poor old Donald Duck lol
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/01/15 01:35 AM Posted 18/01/15 01:35 AM I get 16.2/100 if it makes you feel any better. Regular short trips with lots of loud pedal will do that... 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/01/15 03:21 AM Posted 18/01/15 03:21 AM SA Mustang Club (which is dif to the car club from yesterday)Port Elliot/ / my fave but what did the "CS" stand for in "GT/CS ??Was never a fan of this design
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 18/01/15 04:07 AM Posted 18/01/15 04:07 AM / / my fave but what did the "CS" stand for in "GT/CS ?? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Special_Mustang 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/01/15 09:25 AM Posted 18/01/15 09:25 AM Sooooo...... bizzy and noturbo pics. Lol
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/01/15 09:50 AM Posted 18/01/15 09:50 AM Thanks Rab.....--------------------Don't forget -- --All Ford DayMarch 8th, 2015at PIONEER PARK, Commercial Road, Salisburyhttp://www.allfordday.net.au/home/
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/01/15 09:53 AM Posted 18/01/15 09:53 AM South road and grand junction as we stoped at the lights under the overpass, bizzy on the left , me in the middlepiks vid or it never happenedcause I think I know what happened, and I like the sounds of that 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 18/01/15 09:54 AM Posted 18/01/15 09:54 AM No worries Don - "Mustang GT/CS" is a hard string to type into google The interesting read on that was that some are GT's, but most aren't
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/01/15 09:56 AM Posted 18/01/15 09:56 AM Fark yes!!!!Need a xr6turbo.com group. If you live down south dont be a big girly man and come down and make a day of it. S#it don lives in the bridge man. Start a group of people and get a entry form going and show of our cars. I have seen a lot of nice turbos down north but no sticker to recognize them.Xr6turbo.com stickers are the go.Wow I though Adelaide did fark all. Time to do a meet up with many number and hit the bitumen after. What do ya think?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now