Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/01/15 09:58 AM Posted 18/01/15 09:58 AM piks vid or it never happenedcause I think I know what happened, and I like the sounds of thatsecret sa biz ness. Lol
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 18/01/15 10:01 AM Posted 18/01/15 10:01 AM Worth a cruise over with "mini-me"? 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/01/15 10:03 AM Posted 18/01/15 10:03 AM (edited) haha Micknot putten it on wetube..........R8 off the line is all I will sayYeah I saw that Rab........I guess it's original ---- not a 'replica' I meanEditYES..........worth the tripYou should see some of the XC's that are in Adelaide.............Coupe FTW Edited 18/01/15 10:09 AM by BenDoCo
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/01/15 10:04 AM Posted 18/01/15 10:04 AM Not ready man NOT READY. 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/01/15 10:04 AM Posted 18/01/15 10:04 AM (edited) Worth a cruise over with "mini-me"?tacos were good Edited 18/01/15 10:05 AM by Bizkets is fat?
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 18/01/15 10:06 AM Posted 18/01/15 10:06 AM Keep promising the little fella that we need to go back.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/01/15 10:12 AM Posted 18/01/15 10:12 AM Door is openMickYou should bring your car over 1
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/01/15 10:12 AM Posted 18/01/15 10:12 AM whats this I read about a cruise to Adelaide to see XC's? 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 18/01/15 10:15 AM Posted 18/01/15 10:15 AM Cruise is for the Mexican dinner - XC's are just the excuse to head there
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/01/15 10:21 AM Posted 18/01/15 10:21 AM (edited) Sh!it yeahI'm in for Mexicanoh but if you guys come over, I'll have to wear pants around the house :(------------You do still have yours don't you Mick? Edited 18/01/15 10:21 AM by BenDoCo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now