Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Freaking out ... We left because of the smoke that's it, now we find out the fire is within 2km of our place moving in that direction, I didn't grab any photos or laptops with all our digital memories on em. :(

I'm sure it will all be fine but still scares me :(

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

We just ducked back home through and dodged road closures to grab them so I'm happy now.

They're the only things that can't be replaced.

But the wind changed for the better for us so we aren't sitting too bad at the moment, however there is a change coming up again so we will see.

  • Like 1
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

If a fire comes past then I am gonna be more worried about my house then my car

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

If a fire comes past then I am gonna be more worried about my house then my car

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Gambier, SA
Posted

Hope its all OK peoples. Big fire down here yesterday as well, but not in a populated area thankfully. Plenty of scrub, and pines though, and farm country.

Doesnt matter where the fires are, they aint good. And more than likely started by some F whit wanting to get their rocks off. String em up I say.

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Glad to hear you guys got a chance to dash back and grab photos etc. Fark 2km is getting close! Any new updates fluff/JET?

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

27ca2a2aaa8c8ac0c527078fe9ef29c0.jpg

The fire is black, were in the red on the closest edge basically

But I think it's gonna be fine so I am going home to sleep since I haven't slept in 36 hours

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...