My Build To A 9Sec 1/4

d rangd

• REST IN PEACE V8
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 7d

Good luck with it and I hope it all works out for you mr Quinn. At some point or another most people have been stuffed around one time or another. Just remember to keep a cool head otherwise things can turn out allot worse than what they are.

• Member For: 15y 4m 12d

yeah I know man, just trying to sort out other things in the meantime. if its not running by next thurs might just send it back to brians for a cage or something while they are sitting there swinging my harness around like that baby on freddy got fingered haha

• 4 weeks later...

well theres a small problem...been down (again) cracked the sh*ts, now it has somebody on the car until its finished so hopefully only another week or so...the problem is the throttlebody, they had to replace it to put a cable throttle in. they have got an old crusty au xr8 throttlebody. wasnt real happy with it and im wondering if anyone can tell me if theres a good cable billet throttlebody I can get for it...im not spending all this money to have a coroded peice of crap on there that's 2mm smaller in diameter...whats the exact diameter of the standard one too btw I forgot to ask?? sent a few emails around but any help would be appreciated. cheers

bps STILL has the car, had to leave it there when my wiring harness was torn apart, be hard to pick up where my wiring was left off...but its all back in now. hopefully will be tuned next week but just got to sort this throttlebody out

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 6d

well theres a small problem...been down (again) cracked the sh*ts, now it has somebody on the car until its finished so hopefully only another week or so...the problem is the throttlebody, they had to replace it to put a cable throttle in. they have got an old crusty au xr8 throttlebody. wasnt real happy with it and im wondering if anyone can tell me if theres a good cable billet throttlebody I can get for it...im not spending all this money to have a coroded peice of crap on there that's 2mm smaller in diameter...whats the exact diameter of the standard one too btw I forgot to ask?? sent a few emails around but any help would be appreciated. cheers

plazmanam make awesome billet cable throttle bodys mate here is the link :buttrock:

Shopping Cart

• 2 weeks later...

well dropped the 85mm plazmaman billet t/b off yesterday, now they are going to have to cut the plenum and modify it for the bigger t/b..hopefully should see some tuning happening in the next week or 2. its getting close now, all the gauges are in, wiring done, fuel system done. just got to tidy up all the loose ends..I think the coils will be a problem. apparently I cant use the weapon x coils with cdi, can anyone explain this? so I may have a new set of coils up for sale soon..what coils can you use with cdi?