Sign in to follow this  
d rangd

My Build To A 9Sec 1/4

Obviously BPS hasnt delivered in this case :icon_ford: ...goodluck d rangd

haha that's a massive understatement. I was looking for a performance shop, and in this case I found a shop where you PAY to have your car DESTROYED :-D

well turbo is not f*cked, BUT, there was a sh*tload of oil in the exhaust...how would this happen? I can only think that it had the wrong restrictor valve in the oil feed and too much oil was being forced into the bearings so it pushed past the seals into the exhaust??? ORRR someone at some point has poured oil into the exhaust, but I dont want to start thinking someone has done something like that...how would oil get into the exhaust, taking into account the engine is fine, and the turbo is fine...its all cleared out now and the car is running good. pickup tomorrow hopefully...but ill have to get the exhaust taken off and cleaned now ffs

so after a couple of weeks hi torque have reversed an 8 month I <3 Bananas up. well done guys. hope u have fun in your car mate, 1.44 housings the idea !!

yeah well not going the new turbo yet, ill wait till I go for the race tune...will have to pull the motor down and give it a freshen up before then too, along with some stage 5 cams and some fixed cam gears...just need to get it back and have a drive, its rediculous whats happened so far

got some good news for once!!! everythings working perfect now, says the man, 300kw atw on 7psi, fine tuning tomorow morning. pickup tomorrow with some real boost...cant beleive it...still id be a fool to hold my breath, pistons could still come out of the bonnet and wheels could still fall off..

cool as...seen ya today matty pullin into plaza. what is yours making now? I didnt get it back, tomorrow morn now, so probly next friday! latest was 350kw atw on 11psi which aint bad!

well finally got it back...about 600hp at 20psi, but the converter is playing up at higher boost and when it gets hot...I havent hit the 20psi on the eboost yet as I cant get traction at 15psi anyways...bloody good fun :3gears:

hey tray what is the model of your billet turbo? what is the outlet of the compressor housing? im going to upgrade to a billet comp wheel with a 3.5 inch housing outlet for the rae tune.. those billet turbos seem like the business

Well done Quinn. So glad for you that you've finally had a chance to enjoy the car.

Shouldnt we be poppin a bottle of finest in celebration?