My Build To A 9Sec 1/4

d rangd

• Member For: 17y 10m 4d

As it is my every day drive, I ended up just throwing a Ba Short in. I tried to get a Bf II but ford were out of stock and could not give me a definate time on availability. I needed to get it running as soon as I could.. sh*t happes I s'pose..

The car has been running great. I have fitted all of the bits except the Exhaust and surge tank.. They go on this weekend. I have purchased another spare motor so that I can build a forged bottom at my own pace. More to the point as funds permit..

I am always on the lookout for bits and pieces. Pm me with the list of parts and I'll let you know.. :blush: My email is Fpv4me@gmail.com

Thanks for the offer. I look forward to the email..

Brad

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 16d

oh she is close now!! new plenum is on, t/b on, just sorting out some minor piping issues, should be running next week yehaaaaa

Hi can you please pm me the shops name as I am on the look out for another one in Brisbane from a similar experince and do not want the same stuff up again?>

• Member For: 15y 4m 13d

well they have done stuff all, new plenum and throttlebody is on, cable still hasnt arrived, but piping is not sorted, and there are a few loose ends, I would say not more than 15-20 hours work, but they arent doing it dispite all the promises...very dissapointed. I went in today and said it will leave next friday on a tow truck if its not done no questions asked, so I guess it wil be going to hi-torque next week because it wont be finished. 6 months is f*ckING rediculous, once this ordeal is over I will reveal the workshop to everybody to let them know the facts..bullsh*t is so easy to speak, that's why the good shops deserve the credit they get

• Member For: 14y 7m 22d

That is no good mate I hope they get it done. Althougth im liking the work hi torque is doing.But u still have 6 months to go if u want to wait as long as did lol

Edited by tray_182005

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 22d

well they have done stuff all, new plenum and throttlebody is on, cable still hasnt arrived, but piping is not sorted, and there are a few loose ends, I would say not more than 15-20 hours work, but they arent doing it dispite all the promises...very dissapointed. I went in today and said it will leave next friday on a tow truck if its not done no questions asked, so I guess it wil be going to hi-torque next week because it wont be finished. 6 months is f*ckING rediculous, once this ordeal is over I will reveal the workshop to everybody to let them know the facts..bullsh*t is so easy to speak, that's why the good shops deserve the credit they get

Hey Quinn,

Mate can you give me a call buddy..