My Build To A 9Sec 1/4

d rangd

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 24d

dude. name the workshop... 6 months is disgusting.

dont let other members get trapped!

go back a few pages and hit the google up

Bloody Poor Service has been mentioned a few times and I think it's a brisbane build

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 7d

I cant believe this is still going on d ranged. Bloody Poor Service that is. lol. I know, its getting old. im with *Beep*, name and shame. although last time I named and shamed a tuner I feel/know has done me wrong, I was threatened with a banning for life. if you get the vehicle back and it blows you away, then you'll soon forget the bullsh*t. if their after sales service is exceptional than all would be forgiven.

Edited by bluprinturbo

• Member For: 15y 5m 2d

yeah that's it I will just wait and see how it pans out, I hate having be a whinger, but I wish someone had told me before I trusted the hollow promises I tell you that. but yeah if it does come together and its a god tune and the rest of it then I wont be so angry. I feel like 'hey heres money waiting for you, do you want it or not? are you a f*ckin business or somewhere to store my car?' haha ah well 2 weeks max anyway until theres some real news

• Member For: 14y 8m 11d

Yer But u need to blow off steam every now n then . N here is a good place because we have been n done it before . But it is the same old story with every 1 u give them the money n u wait for them because they no it is your pride n joy and will wait

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 7m 3d

not a 1 off got a mates car who's also sat there for bout 6 months, he picked it up recently

its now farked on a tow truck going back there.... he doesnt learn

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 25d

Just to clarify the previous comments about "threatened with a banning for life", have a read of the announcement regarding slander. We cannot allow anything that will place this forum at risk - yeah we're all for free speech (myself included) - but not when it could come at the expense of the existence of this forum.

Anyone can post facts about anything they like, the ensuing sh*tfight is usually the problem. Case in point there's even members from the other side of the country intrigued as they can smell blood...dunno what the fck it's got to do with them to be honest.

And it just goes to show that nobody is perfect, six months back there were crowds of people flocking to this workshop in question as they were the best thing since sliced bread and everyone else was sh*t.

But anyway sorry to hijack your thread d rangd...I hope you can get it all sorted as I know I'd be extremely pissed off with how it's all panned out. Feel free to discuss your experience but just keep it to the facts and don't turn in in to a witch-hunt to slander the workshop at every opportunity or it could end up messy. It sucks but that's the way it is in this day and age :icon_ford:

• Member For: 15y 5m 2d

well went in, it seems since I said I was going to take it this friday they didnt do anything since last week but send me an invoice and say it cant be done, and if I want it finished now ill have to rebook after paying invoice to 19th april....but its on a towtruck tomorrow morning to hi-torque. kent has told me it will be done by end of next week. im just glad to have this over and done with, im actually looking forward to it now knowing itll get done now.

what about you tray werent you supposed to have some results this week? howd the 40psi go??

• YBSLOW
  • Member For: 15y 8m 6d

Man, feel sorry for you - to be without your ride for that long.

If I was in your shoes, I'd probably towed it away few month ago and :Doh: It sh*ts me when people start feeding us with tomorrows.

All the best, and I hope you get your 9 second car up and running soon.