Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 31/12/18 11:48 AM Posted 31/12/18 11:48 AM 2 minutes ago, arronm said: Warranty will cover it I'd rather do it myself cos it's an hour drive each way and then I have to wait for it to be done. Also it won't be done while I wait so that's 4 hours of driving. I can do it quicker with less stuffing around. I might just install the stock one first so I don't have to do the injectors or tune it plus there won't be any warranty issues with that.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 31/12/18 12:46 PM Posted 31/12/18 12:46 PM 1 hour ago, arronm said: 5psi is stock I make 11/12 now I actually pulled the stock tune to help diagnose the lag. In the stock tune it calls for a peak of 7.8psi at 2500rpm and it gradually falls to 5.4 to 4.4psi by 5500rpm. The car would have been extremely close to the overboost threshold in warm weather and a cold night probably had it driving like a bag of sh*t when you got on it. The car yard picked it up just after last winter so it kinda makes sense. Here is a pic of the desired boost map, cos we all like pics. Convert the numbers from inhg to psi.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,115 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/12/18 01:11 PM Posted 31/12/18 01:11 PM Happy New Year, everybody enjoy 2019 to it's fullest! 2
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 31/12/18 01:20 PM Posted 31/12/18 01:20 PM woop woop woop woop
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 31/12/18 01:22 PM Posted 31/12/18 01:22 PM Lol you still good mate? 9 hours ago, k31th said: Happy New Year, everybody enjoy 2019 to it's fullest! 8 minutes to go bro!
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/12/18 01:41 PM Posted 31/12/18 01:41 PM Happy New Year !!! Watched it from upstairs window from a far ... 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 5d Gender: Not Telling Posted 31/12/18 01:54 PM Posted 31/12/18 01:54 PM Happy new year gaz
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 31/12/18 02:13 PM Posted 31/12/18 02:13 PM It's only 10.13
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 31/12/18 07:27 PM Posted 31/12/18 07:27 PM I always thought you guys in WA were a bit slow
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/12/18 10:03 PM Posted 31/12/18 10:03 PM Happy New Years to you Puff How can we convince you to come along to the Tassie Cruise in March?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now