MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 24d Posted 27/10/17 06:47 AM Posted 27/10/17 06:47 AM Yeah man need a fresh start 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 27/10/17 06:59 AM Posted 27/10/17 06:59 AM Yeah I guess you've got a bit of stuff to get sorted. 1
Freda New Member 6 Member For: 8y 11m 12d Gender: Female Location: Wa Posted 27/10/17 08:29 AM Posted 27/10/17 08:29 AM Hello guys I don't wana disturb yours but I got a problem with my fpv tornado ute 06 model 6speed auto turbo. ...now problem I've been having is it starts and runs smooth no faults there but come up to light to stop the drive gear feels like under load and engine try to stop but when I take it of drive and put in neutral have no issues. ..now been to 4 workshop they one told me I need new gear otheres told me transmission I've done transmission also I notice bit of vibration through out the car. Can someone please help me out? .I don't want to sell it.? need help
MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 24d Posted 27/10/17 08:38 AM Posted 27/10/17 08:38 AM Give you $50 for it! So from reading you're saying that when you stop at the lights it wants to stall but when you put it into neutral it will idle fine? 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 27/10/17 11:46 AM Posted 27/10/17 11:46 AM @MBAF Shouldn't you change your name to MBAH
MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 24d Posted 27/10/17 12:03 PM Posted 27/10/17 12:03 PM Nah I rekon mattysmechanic suits
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 27/10/17 12:04 PM Posted 27/10/17 12:04 PM Its been way too long to have that as your username haha
Box stock T. Member 1,384 Member For: 11y 6m 2d Posted 27/10/17 12:14 PM Posted 27/10/17 12:14 PM 3 hours ago, Freda said: need help Ya live in WA right. There's a super helpful and nice guy on here called Ralph Wiggum he should be able to lend ya a hand. Send him a P.M. 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 27/10/17 12:36 PM Posted 27/10/17 12:36 PM Lol we aren't reading the same forum obviously.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 27/10/17 12:38 PM Posted 27/10/17 12:38 PM 4 hours ago, Freda said: now problem I've been having is it starts and runs smooth no faults there but come up to light to stop the drive gear feels like under load Always, or "randomly"? I had a very similar fault that took ages to get to the bottom of because it was intermittent. Occasionally, nothing repeatable it'd almost stall at the lights, next one would be fine. Ended up being a fan that was out of whack - would only be an issue when the fan came on (which was not something that could be worked out trial and error) as it only came on when it met the random temps etc. Took it to Ford (still under warranty) several times and they couldn't see any issue. I think Mick at Pitlane worked it out finally when they ended up forcing the fan to actuate and repeat the issue. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now