k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/10/17 10:36 PM Posted 16/10/17 10:36 PM haha nice one, Cris 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/10/17 10:39 PM Posted 16/10/17 10:39 PM Is that stuff legal in Australia yet? The way the good ole US of A is going it can't be too long before we follow suit. 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/10/17 10:40 PM Posted 16/10/17 10:40 PM no and only legal in some states in the US as though that stops anybody.
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 17/10/17 01:02 AM Posted 17/10/17 01:02 AM can't wait till they make it legal here, the stuff on the streets is all grown with stuff that's meant for ornamental crops that aren't being consumed! There is Australian based companies that are unable to sell certain products in parts of the USA. People should be able to go buy it like they can buy alcohol. Gotta say though, I've got no patience for drug users in the work place.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 17/10/17 03:16 AM Posted 17/10/17 03:16 AM I'm not into it at all, but it being criminal does seem criminal 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/10/17 03:36 AM Posted 17/10/17 03:36 AM I would never have a beer again if it was legal. My chosen industry means I'm not able to indulge but if I ever get laid off and have the opportunity to take an extended amount of time off I know what I'll be doing to unwind. 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,121 Member For: 18y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/10/17 03:40 AM Posted 17/10/17 03:40 AM it's sounding like we should have a dedicated thread for this discussion...
BAXRTUTE Legacy Donating Member 2,639 Member For: 10y 5m 21d Posted 17/10/17 04:01 AM Posted 17/10/17 04:01 AM New thread... Geez look what one cheeky line does. Pun intended
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 10d Gender: Not Telling Posted 17/10/17 04:52 AM Posted 17/10/17 04:52 AM Instructions unclear, dick stuck in beer bottle.
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 11d Gender: Not Telling Posted 17/10/17 07:43 AM Posted 17/10/17 07:43 AM (edited) 4 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said: My chosen industry means I'm not able to indulge have chugged three bottles of this stuff, worked everytime. Edited 17/10/17 07:46 AM by skidxr6t
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now