Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 7m 30d Gender: Not Telling Posted 15/10/17 11:05 PM Posted 15/10/17 11:05 PM Indeed. I've already climbed in the roof to move a cable and now I'm itchy as fark. It probably didn't help that I was in thongs, shorts and a singlet 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/10/17 11:11 PM Posted 15/10/17 11:11 PM haha brings back memories of wiring my brother's house for ethernet... good fun times. looking back, I wish I'd had the wherewithal to take pics. Was an... interesting... experience. 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 7m 30d Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/10/17 01:06 PM Posted 16/10/17 01:06 PM It took my phone over half an hour to charge from 99% to 100%.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/10/17 01:08 PM Posted 16/10/17 01:08 PM super wow
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 7m 30d Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/10/17 01:14 PM Posted 16/10/17 01:14 PM It only took 3 minutes to go the other way
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/10/17 01:14 PM Posted 16/10/17 01:14 PM it's amazing... isn't it...
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 7m 30d Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/10/17 01:18 PM Posted 16/10/17 01:18 PM It's crazy as hell.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/10/17 01:19 PM Posted 16/10/17 01:19 PM are you being serious? I can't tell
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 7m 30d Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/10/17 01:21 PM Posted 16/10/17 01:21 PM No I'm just being a turkey.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/10/17 01:22 PM Posted 16/10/17 01:22 PM makes sense, then 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now