Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Paint the exterior feature walls because don't like the colour. Got almost the cutting in done before it started to rain.

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted
Not yet its only 10.15.
 
I have been married for 31 years. Met my wife when she was 17.

it's the $$ [emoji6]

well, it's either that or his silver paint "fetish" [emoji23]



I thought it was the Gold...

Gold plated rod?

06bffe69e2e5a94588475ef084e5b24c.jpg
  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Drunk then, drunk now, my wife has more cash than me.. She spoils me when I am a good boy....

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 10y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: Radioactive wasteland
Posted
5 hours ago, Pixy Angel said:

Paint the exterior feature walls because don't like the colour. Got almost the cutting in done before it started to rain.

 

I watched a bloke roller his walls today. Went from beige to grey. Looks good. Might do my bricks soon. Just don't think grey is going to go with green gutters. 

  • Member
  • Member For: 10y 3m 21d
Posted (edited)

Driving 60 then got to 100 sign, nail it. Back off at 100, car now has vibration that is more predominant as speed increases. Can feel it through wheel and seat. Any thoughts? Checked my wheel weights and they seem to be there still 

Edited by [THOMMO]
  • Member
  • Member For: 10y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Not Telling
  • Location: Radioactive wasteland
Posted

Wheel bearings or centre bearing on tailshaft are the likely culprits. 

  • skids
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

I reckon giving it too much of a flogging is the culprit :P hahahaha

 

does the vibration change when you brake?

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Morning MOFO's.

 

Waking up at 5:30am on your days off........bastard!.

  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

I did notice that post at 5:35am this morning.

 

My sleeping pattern has become terrible since the missus has been on maternity leave. I always wake up at 6:30am regardless of what time I go to sleep. Then I fall back asleep and get up anywhere from 8am to 11am. Most nights I climb into bed anywhere from 11pm to 3am.

 

I've just pulled an all nighter and hopefully can try for a reset this evening.

 

:sleep1:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...