Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Feeling the Love :-)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not in Cairns anymore
Posted
pics of pool?


5816b83f5d3a2_houserenos115.thumb.JPG.03

[emoji3][emoji41][emoji39]
  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Perth.
Posted
5 hours ago, skidxr6t said:

except I'm ending up in more roofspaces running cables lately which isn't very nice..

 

I've always wondered whether it would be a good idea to take a few tiles off the roof on each side and let rip with a blower vac.

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Perth.
Posted

So I see Bendix is going on about SUV's being on the rise now.

 

You could see that coming a mile away, I just hope the policy makers grow a brain and make it law that SUV's/4WD/truck's have to sit back at stop signs now - similar to how some traffic lights have that block of no go zone set back from the lights for cyclists - so normal cars can see oncoming traffic instead of having a blocked view and risking an accident.

 

But then that sounds like common sense, so it won't happen.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 12y 9m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Rockhampton Qld
Posted

Had heaps. Gave one little sh*t (probs about 13) his Lollies and he goes "oh I only want chocolate" said tough sh*t mate get what your given. Death stares from his mum hahaha[emoji23][emoji23]


  • Like 2
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 15d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

I have a balcony over my front door.
Im thinking of something messed up for next year to piss people off lol

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...