Guest Guests Posted 20/07/16 10:19 AM Posted 20/07/16 10:19 AM haha yeah or the chemist....OMG speaking of chemist those jelly beans you get from there. glucojel or something? Oh yeah, these!@!
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 20/07/16 10:21 AM Posted 20/07/16 10:21 AM Yep lol - if you're lucky they're a bit old and have a nice, crusty outer shell Again - purple ones get spat
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,114 Member For: 18y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/07/16 10:28 AM Posted 20/07/16 10:28 AM post gym peaches and cream FTMFW
Guest Guests Posted 20/07/16 10:28 AM Posted 20/07/16 10:28 AM hahaha yep. they are sooooooo good! I know where im going tomorrow lol
skidxr6t skids Legacy Donating Member 2,754 Member For: 13y 9m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 20/07/16 10:33 AM Posted 20/07/16 10:33 AM (edited) hahaha I like how the packet of those chemist jelly beans say 'glucose power' I can't think of many sugary things that advertise they are sugary haha. energy drinks just say 'lots of energy' and sh*t when they should just write "GLUCOSE POWER" on the can ahhahah Edited 20/07/16 10:34 AM by johnxr6t 1
Guest Guests Posted 20/07/16 10:40 AM Posted 20/07/16 10:40 AM hahahaha but cans have alot of caffeine and taurine as well as GLUCOSE POWAAAAAAAAA haha
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 13d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 20/07/16 10:44 AM Posted 20/07/16 10:44 AM Screw lollies, if you knew what they're made of you wouldn't eat them. Instead I choose bat piss as my vice
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,114 Member For: 18y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/07/16 10:45 AM Posted 20/07/16 10:45 AM I know what they're made of and I eat them gladly still
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/07/16 10:55 AM Posted 20/07/16 10:55 AM I used to enjoy the Guava rockstar drink until it started giving me shocking gut cramps so had to bail on those bad boy's 20k posts cheers
ROB83R Member 1,632 Member For: 10y 4m 13d Gender: Not Telling Location: Radioactive wasteland Posted 20/07/16 10:56 AM Posted 20/07/16 10:56 AM I remember that sh*t. Came out about the time I started my drinking career
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now