Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 19d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Morning all...

I thought they were making my bday a public holiday this year?

Damn... guess im going to work like everyon else:(

  • Like 1
  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

Ladies!!

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

J@ I bagged one of your breed last night, she had me at innit

Sexy as fark innit !!!

  • Like 1
  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

You up early too? I'm about to watch sunrise in Roma

Best thing about working out west is the sunrises and sunsets, worst thing is working through both of them.

  • Like 1
  • Not pregnant
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

morning all.

No more DST. made it easier to get up this morning, as it felt like I had a sleep in.

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Morning all...

I thought they were making my bday a public holiday this year?

Damn... guess im going to work like everyon else:(

Morning and Happy Birthday Fluffy

  • Massive Tool
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 19d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

anyone know if they made a bulge hardlid for Ba's? Have been searching for about an hour now

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Looking in Off Topic aint gunna help ya...

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Don't think so Timmy, was a BF thing. A bit useless though as it limits the opening angle anyway.

Morning biatches.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...