Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 29/01/13 08:34 AM Posted 29/01/13 08:34 AM Hip thrusters Freaky.
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 29/01/13 08:34 AM Posted 29/01/13 08:34 AM That's only a little gap. You could jump that with a ramp Henz. 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/13 08:40 AM Posted 29/01/13 08:40 AM nice pazzlol
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/01/13 08:41 AM Posted 29/01/13 08:41 AM Tallon bridge, Bundy. Is that Hinkler Avenue...I.e. the new crossing? Isn't it all elevated bridge from one side to the other?
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 29/01/13 08:46 AM Posted 29/01/13 08:46 AM I haven't been there for 5months, can't remember. Hinkler car park was well under though.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/01/13 08:51 AM Posted 29/01/13 08:51 AM Is fake according to the Bundy Council facebook page. I assume there'd still be plenty of water surrounding it if it was a true picture. Scrolling down most of their posts are all mythbusters or telling people to ignore rumours. Fck there are some idiots in this world that clearly have nothing better to do.
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/13 09:14 AM Posted 29/01/13 09:14 AM What are you trying to say Pazzo?Pazzo isn't going to like this, because it makes him look like a decent guy, but....He knows I'm not happy with my fitness level, and that I've recently been making excuses as why I'm not going to the gym. I want to improve my fitness. Told him I was going to go to the gym at 6 today. He's just reminding me to go, so that I don't end up angry at myself later. Plus he doesn't date fat chicks. Lol.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 29/01/13 09:20 AM Posted 29/01/13 09:20 AM (edited) LOL at dating fat chicks... Edited 29/01/13 09:21 AM by Pazzo XR6T
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/01/13 09:23 AM Posted 29/01/13 09:23 AM ^ did you two wanna start your own thread?
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 29/01/13 09:25 AM Posted 29/01/13 09:25 AM We are not in the same house Ralphy.....Unlike Jet and Fluff.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now