Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

First the burning then the drowning. I give up!

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

The extent of the bushfires is inexcusable IMO. I realise they are usually a 'natural disaster' but there comes a point that we have to ignore the greenies and do allot of hazard reduction burn-offs, especially after periods of high rainfall.

A few well place fire breaks would contain all of the recent fires and reduce a fire of thousands of hectares to just a few.

It's such a disgraceful and relatively avoidable waste of life and property.

  • Like 1
  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

Also Tab.. Watched most of masterchef online.. Many a conniption was had!!

So typical for chefs though.. Can cook a steak but can't bake a cake..

Downloaded recipe for that also.. Tempted to give one tier a crack at least..

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

:spit:

Good to hear. I was more amazed at how they all thought they'd done a pretty good job.

...and no it wasn't me this time, SDP

  • I <3 Floods
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South West QLD
Posted

Lol..

Thanks whoever..

Haha I was cracking it up at the dude who said he could temper chocolate!!

However to be fair 3 hours was a ridiculous time for that cake.. If I was one of the captains I would've just made 1 tier but done a much better job of presenting it..

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

But see that's the thing, they do cover all that stuff in commercial cookery so there's not really any excuse. Well they do up here in any case.

Polystyrene for the top tiers and focus on the bottom would have been the best!

But anyway we'd better stop discussing cakes or freeze will crack the sads, again.

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 22d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

I wanna eat some of the cake... yummy...

my mum gave me a beautiful breville mixer f or Xmas... quite expensive and I have been working so much I haven't even had a chance to use it..

with this week off reckon I might give it a whirl

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Who left the friggin door open and allowed the goddam mothers club in here....

Farkin cookin shows next it'll be the latest from days of our lives...

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...