Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 08/11/12 05:49 AM Posted 08/11/12 05:49 AM Did I mention the pizza came with chips? I ate all the chips..
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/11/12 05:53 AM Posted 08/11/12 05:53 AM P@ on the back P@ for giving up some liquid golddid they give you a choccie milkshake and some raisin toast? 2
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 08/11/12 06:12 AM Posted 08/11/12 06:12 AM hahaha I remember my dad telling me drunks and homeless used to go do it to get a free beer for donating lol
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 08/11/12 06:47 AM Posted 08/11/12 06:47 AM I did actually get a milkshake and raisin toast mickus - bloody ripper! 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 08/11/12 06:49 AM Posted 08/11/12 06:49 AM (edited) oh... rip off... over here we only get a can of coke cup of tea and a couple bikkies lolI want raisin toast :( Edited 08/11/12 06:49 AM by Princess Fluffy
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 08/11/12 06:53 AM Posted 08/11/12 06:53 AM Funny story actually, while I was there they were heating up heat packs in a microwave. Sitting there and all of a sudden POP! Heat pack blows up. I said to the girl "what did you do that for?" and she eplained that since the microwave they have is an old analogue version with a dial it isn't accurate to 10 secs. I figured that would be typical of a not for profit organisation, so I've just bought them a digital one off ebay, if I can pick it up early enough tomorrow I'll drop it off to them. Figured I'd do something good! 10
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 08/11/12 06:58 AM Posted 08/11/12 06:58 AM Fckin Legend.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 08/11/12 07:01 AM Posted 08/11/12 07:01 AM naw p@ you made me cry a little
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/11/12 07:02 AM Posted 08/11/12 07:02 AM guess what iam going to do with the tears .....................
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 28d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 08/11/12 07:04 AM Posted 08/11/12 07:04 AM I wish there was a dislike button for most of your posts j@ boy 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now