JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/11/12 08:19 PM Posted 07/11/12 08:19 PM Said your dad Whatz up ms ...............paint
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/11/12 08:25 PM Posted 07/11/12 08:25 PM aaaah I see what you did there!.....and here I was thinking the painters might be inwas wondering how J@ would know that
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/11/12 08:29 PM Posted 07/11/12 08:29 PM Iam like the moderator whisperer I know what your thinking ........No I cant fit that inside me , but love u to
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 07/11/12 09:10 PM Posted 07/11/12 09:10 PM All good tomorrow im taking a day off! Long weekend FTW!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 07/11/12 09:14 PM Posted 07/11/12 09:14 PM Lucky bugger.. Tomorrow I am...Working.. And driving home..On the upside (and not sure if P@ will read this so J@ may have to call him on the secret B@ phone).. Pizza from the burger shop was awesome last night! And it came with chips!! I was so hungry I ate 2 slices of a 'medium' pizza.. Their medium was bigger then anything I've ever gotten from Eagle Boys and was about 3cm deep of toppings.. 4
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 26d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 07/11/12 09:30 PM Posted 07/11/12 09:30 PM Morning all.Sad I missed the super trooper shenanigans :( 1
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/11/12 09:33 PM Posted 07/11/12 09:33 PM sdp pics or it didnt happenor didnt get digested
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 07/11/12 09:35 PM Posted 07/11/12 09:35 PM I have leftovers tonight.. I can post pics when I get back to the camp..
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 07/11/12 09:47 PM Posted 07/11/12 09:47 PM You were hungry but only ate 2 pieces?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 07/11/12 10:06 PM Posted 07/11/12 10:06 PM I was starving but it was a massive pizza..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now