JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/06/12 09:05 AM Posted 19/06/12 09:05 AM cop ................I love the xe in ya avatar any more pics of the old school
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 19/06/12 09:13 AM Posted 19/06/12 09:13 AM do you really love it jet? like want to marry it? you want to go on a date with it? touch its bum hole?
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 19/06/12 09:16 AM Posted 19/06/12 09:16 AM ok back to houses, but yer good stuff henz, I guess if you work hard it pays off.Finished rendering my first wall, came up alright. Can't post pics though photobuckets playing up. If I brought a normal car and didn't f with it Ild be much better off.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/06/12 09:19 AM Posted 19/06/12 09:19 AM do you really love it jet? like want to marry it? you want to go on a date with it? touch its bum hole?dude if it was legal and a viable option to have a bed big enough to put it in .......................................yes I doFinished rendering my first wall, came up alright. Can't post pics though photobuckets playing up.If I brought a normal car and didn't f with it Ild be much better off.storey of all our lives 1
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 19/06/12 11:21 AM Posted 19/06/12 11:21 AM The dealer called today. Car should be there next Thursday so I should be able to pick it up at the very end of the month or first week of next month.Getting excited 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 19/06/12 11:25 AM Posted 19/06/12 11:25 AM I survived. Dont panic the rest of australia
Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 25d Gender: Male Posted 19/06/12 11:33 AM Posted 19/06/12 11:33 AM ^ lol
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 19/06/12 11:36 AM Posted 19/06/12 11:36 AM You survived what Staino?Mrs. Freaky will be happy I guess, lol.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/06/12 11:55 AM Posted 19/06/12 11:55 AM nah good stuff henz, I am jealous. post pics of render and your slab/footpath you did?staino survived a earthquake round with mrs freaky, that's why he didnt feel it. he was on top? 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 19/06/12 11:59 AM Posted 19/06/12 11:59 AM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now