Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 19/06/12 04:48 AM Posted 19/06/12 04:48 AM (edited) I'm pretty lucky, I've only really opened maybe 4-5 packets in the 6-7 weeks I've been there. The customers do the rest for me haha. Usually 2-3 bags of lollies open per night and most are the 1.3kg bags of allens (jelly beans, snakes, chicos etc) or broken containers with the sour straps in them from shipping. Those plastic containers are pretty fragile Edited 19/06/12 04:49 AM by Ciaran 1
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 20d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 19/06/12 05:40 AM Posted 19/06/12 05:40 AM night shift....lollies....they're the reasons I get at least three nights a week to myself haha. 2
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 19/06/12 06:57 AM Posted 19/06/12 06:57 AM Bloody yum. Vanilla slice is delish!Making the custard is a bitch though!! Arm gets more of a work out than I do when fapping!
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 19/06/12 07:17 AM Posted 19/06/12 07:17 AM (edited) This is real. Can't believe it. Edited 19/06/12 07:18 AM by Henz 1
apolloxbgt Legacy Donating Member 109 Member For: 17y 7m 24d Gender: Male Posted 19/06/12 07:21 AM Posted 19/06/12 07:21 AM ^LOL.Tough xf in the background though.
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 19/06/12 07:21 AM Posted 19/06/12 07:21 AM Here ya go BuffLabor at their finestGai Brodtmann is the Labor member for the seat of Canberra no less.Here she tries to explain who's going to pay for the 3% increase Superannuation levy. Presumably an interview she has prepared for and God forbid, voted on.She's clearly got the Labor 'spin' down to a tee, but hasn't a clue what it means.Unfortunately, as amusing as this may be, it's serious. These idiots are supposed to know what they're doing. Heaven help us.By the way Gai is the wife of ABC Political Chief Chris Uhlmann.http://www.2gb.com/index2.php?option=com_newsmanager&task=view&id=12080&task=view&id=12080
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 19/06/12 07:30 AM Posted 19/06/12 07:30 AM ^LOL.Tough xf in the background though.Hello new guy!The xf was going 9.1s, that's what the vid was about. Pb 9.00
apolloxbgt Legacy Donating Member 109 Member For: 17y 7m 24d Gender: Male Posted 19/06/12 07:43 AM Posted 19/06/12 07:43 AM Hey.I joined 3 years ago,now I own a turbo thought I'd sneak around here for some info.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 19/06/12 07:55 AM Posted 19/06/12 07:55 AM Cop?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/06/12 08:29 AM Posted 19/06/12 08:29 AM ok back to houses, but yer good stuff henz, I guess if you work hard it pays off.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now