Ezy2Confuze Member 899 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: West Perth. Posted 30/08/18 04:53 AM Posted 30/08/18 04:53 AM What's the go to brake pads these days? With all the driving I'm doing lately it won't be long until I need to replace them. The current ones have lasted me since October 2014, so I've done pretty good with them.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 30/08/18 04:55 AM Posted 30/08/18 04:55 AM Project MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/08/18 05:14 AM Posted 30/08/18 05:14 AM 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 7m 29d Gender: Not Telling Posted 30/08/18 05:20 AM Posted 30/08/18 05:20 AM Beep beep ima sheep!
adams355 Member 529 Member For: 9y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/08/18 05:33 AM Posted 30/08/18 05:33 AM (edited) 43 minutes ago, Ezy2Confuze said: What's the go to brake pads these days? With all the driving I'm doing lately it won't be long until I need to replace them. The current ones have lasted me since October 2014, so I've done pretty good with them. How much you wanna pay? Remsa original are good and cheap, also everyone is liking the project mu's I've heard and QFM have some new high end pads that look decent I know aaronm likes them, I think. Edited 30/08/18 05:37 AM by adams355
Ezy2Confuze Member 899 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: West Perth. Posted 30/08/18 05:44 AM Posted 30/08/18 05:44 AM Well according to their site (http://www.project-mu.com.au/en/products/pad_ns.php) it's only $159 for NS400 fronts, $129 for years and $31 shipping to W.A. so for those prices, how can you go wrong for such a highly regarded pad? (If I remember correctly the MCM boys fitted some Mu's in one of their videos from this year, as well.) I've got the car in for a service next Friday, so I'll order a complete set and fit them myself on the Saturday, along with replacing the diff oil which was last done three years ago and as I still have all coolant I bought a few months back before I started moving house, I might as well replace that too.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/09/18 01:02 AM Posted 01/09/18 01:02 AM morning all, happy Saturday! 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 7m 29d Gender: Not Telling Posted 02/09/18 10:05 PM Posted 02/09/18 10:05 PM Sitting here watching pepper pig with a sick kid attached and freezing me toes off! Yay for cold ass Mondays!
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,109 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/09/18 10:53 PM Posted 02/09/18 10:53 PM That's what heaters are for, eh? morning all, happy Monday
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 03/09/18 03:25 AM Posted 03/09/18 03:25 AM Yay for cold ass Mondays!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now