Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 25d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 17/12/17 06:17 AM Posted 17/12/17 06:17 AM Hey ^ Gotta love when a baby accidentally touches your phone and comments when you’re trying to read you phone lol
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,120 Member For: 18y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/12/17 06:22 AM Posted 17/12/17 06:22 AM good job, baby fluff! first words?
tazzanz Legacy Donating Member 573 Member For: 11y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: NZ Posted 17/12/17 06:47 AM Posted 17/12/17 06:47 AM 33 minutes ago, Frederick said: Hey ^ Gotta love when a baby accidentally touches your phone and comments when you’re trying to read you phone lol Damn iPhones!!
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 17/12/17 07:03 AM Posted 17/12/17 07:03 AM So simple a newborn could use them 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 17/12/17 08:09 AM Posted 17/12/17 08:09 AM Today. 8am on the beach for nutri gram series taking photo's for this weekends round. On way home Turbo packed it in, sh*t noise and a heap of white smoke. Called good mate who's owns mechanic workshop. Police men on road bike saw me turns around, lucky I pulled over to check car out. He was great about the issue and let me off. Dropped my car off at friends workshop, got wife to come and pick my up 20min away. On way home me driving almost home when some farkwit pulls in front now where to go........bang! Had full car when happened lots my sh*t. The other drive couldn't even provide a drive license so I called the police to confirm who the driver was. plus we both got breath tested. Now wife car fark also............really!! 3 things in less than a hour. Merry Christmas to me. Now on the makers mark, soooooo need it after today.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 17/12/17 08:14 AM Posted 17/12/17 08:14 AM Fark that noise. At least you're all ok.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/12/17 08:34 AM Posted 17/12/17 08:34 AM (edited) 4 hours ago, tazzanz said: Frederick may have convinced me to stick with the iPhone S8 has so many more features though One thing that would seriously piss me off on the S8 is that fingerprint reader location, im a big fan of it being integrated into the home button on iPhone. Have you guys seen this Samsung ad, so good Exactly, note 8 rules. Its the best change I ever did. My whole family sold all our apple stuff. Ipads iphones. People paid crazy money. I got $1000 for a one year old iphone 7. It was in perfect condition though. I will never touch an apple product again. PS . I slipped in a 256 card and now I have so much memory, I can keep ALL my work , reports , standards , codes., and still have room. F_ck apple... Edited 17/12/17 08:36 AM by arronm 1
BAXRTUTE Legacy Donating Member 2,639 Member For: 10y 5m 19d Posted 17/12/17 09:39 AM Posted 17/12/17 09:39 AM 1 hour ago, Pixy Angel said: Today... Fark me, tough arvo mate. Ive hooked u on the makers I see that will definitely ease the chit arvo away. 1
tazzanz Legacy Donating Member 573 Member For: 11y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: NZ Posted 17/12/17 09:40 AM Posted 17/12/17 09:40 AM They really do seem to hold there value well aye! Even old Iphone 5s's still get decent coin.
tazzanz Legacy Donating Member 573 Member For: 11y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: NZ Posted 17/12/17 06:39 PM Posted 17/12/17 06:39 PM Exactly, note 8 rules. Its the best change I ever did.It’s decided I’m going with Samsung Hope I don’t regret it lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now