ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/04/15 08:58 AM Posted 29/04/15 08:58 AM I just hope like fck that the media will find something else to latch on to sooner rather than later and all the b-grade actors and Getup will find another useless warm and fuzzy leftie cause to sink their teeth in to.ooooh oooooh kate is four days overdue omg cant waaaaaaaaitAt least it will take the focus off f*cking Bali 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 19d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 29/04/15 09:10 AM Posted 29/04/15 09:10 AM She is pregnant again?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 29/04/15 09:13 AM Posted 29/04/15 09:13 AM I saw something about pastries on TV this morning. I assumed she was porky from eating too many pastries.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/04/15 09:27 AM Posted 29/04/15 09:27 AM That fat slut 2
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/04/15 10:53 AM Posted 29/04/15 10:53 AM I f*cking hate Indonesia and pray we can go to war with them. Fix bayonets and drive them through their eyeballs into their brains. To be fair I have like long before Scapelle and the latest two. Boycott it?Blow it into f*cking oblivion. 2
Wilko16 Legacy Donating Member 1,672 Member For: 18y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/04/15 11:30 AM Posted 29/04/15 11:30 AM [emoji33] /
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 16d Gender: Male Posted 29/04/15 11:32 AM Posted 29/04/15 11:32 AM ....well.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 29/04/15 11:40 AM Posted 29/04/15 11:40 AM So. Tell us what you really think Kimbo.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/04/15 12:17 PM Posted 29/04/15 12:17 PM "To be fair I have like long before Scapelle and the latest two." Sounds like you have the lingo down. 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 29/04/15 01:23 PM Posted 29/04/15 01:23 PM Is "like long" a softer version of "love long time"?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now