Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 06/11/14 02:14 PM Posted 06/11/14 02:14 PM Bonsai Buddy
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/11/14 05:47 PM Posted 06/11/14 05:47 PM sick day. fark yeah. now off to gym. lunch time beers today.
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 06/11/14 07:52 PM Posted 06/11/14 07:52 PM LOL IE was (arguably still is) bloatware on the whole. The AOL mail client was definitely bloatware.Edit: best part - WinRAR always says the evaluation has expired and STILL does! hahahI wonder if anyone has actually ever paid for the full version of winrar haha. I'm not complaining though, one of the first things you install on any new pc. 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 06/11/14 08:10 PM Posted 06/11/14 08:10 PM what a cracking day
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 06/11/14 09:55 PM Posted 06/11/14 09:55 PM Moaning all!
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 07/11/14 12:43 AM Posted 07/11/14 12:43 AM I have never paid for anything software side apart from games -.-
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 07/11/14 04:14 AM Posted 07/11/14 04:14 AM (edited) I remember having to upload to get good downloads.. So creating random jpegs named 'Britney spears naked' and letting suckers download them to boost my sharing level..huge lols coz I did exactly the same thing with a pic of some girl on a picnic blanket. It was about 740kb so it got my ratio up really high.I used to call them 'Christie Brinkley Nude'.............why?.....................coz older than you and she was so hot EditOh and BTWUsenet was the first p2p program I used.....and is still used today and was developed a long time before Napster even existed Edited 07/11/14 04:22 AM by BenDoCo
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 07/11/14 04:27 AM Posted 07/11/14 04:27 AM But Devo... The puppies were born today but all girls and we want a boy :( Maybe next time
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 07/11/14 04:30 AM Posted 07/11/14 04:30 AM Bugger DAny other breeders have a litter on the way or is this being done through friends?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,112 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/11/14 04:35 AM Posted 07/11/14 04:35 AM huge lols coz I did exactly the same thing with a pic of some girl on a picnic blanket. It was about 740kb so it got my ratio up really high.I used to call them 'Christie Brinkley Nude'.............why?.....................coz older than you and she was so hot EditOh and BTWUsenet was the first p2p program I used.....and is still used today and was developed a long time before Napster even existedUsenet... bahhh, just another name for newsgroups that I mentioned earlier
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now