Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/09/14 04:48 AM Posted 21/09/14 04:48 AM (edited) Already. Are they any good. Edited 21/09/14 04:49 AM by Kimberley Scott
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 21/09/14 04:55 AM Posted 21/09/14 04:55 AM Not bad at all. Really easy to use so far. Got some cool new quirks. Camera is awesome
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/09/14 05:21 AM Posted 21/09/14 05:21 AM Hey all. What's a fair amount to stick in an envelope for a wedding? Wedding was on South Stradbroke Island. Had to fly up from Melbourne.
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 21/09/14 05:23 AM Posted 21/09/14 05:23 AM Just woke up from my nana nap....... Sorry Dags but I thought her nipples would be less offensive than mine.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/09/14 05:27 AM Posted 21/09/14 05:27 AM $300 velo is the norm as it covers what theywould out lay plus a touch 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/09/14 05:31 AM Posted 21/09/14 05:31 AM Did you have to cover your flights and accommodation to attend? If so imho attending a destination wedding > money in an envelope
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 21/09/14 05:34 AM Posted 21/09/14 05:34 AM I'm with Ralphy.. Done a few island weddings. Still put $100 or so in the envelope.. But outlay was around a grand each time on my part..
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 21/09/14 05:44 AM Posted 21/09/14 05:44 AM I think the pleasure of your company is enough ..: I personally hate the fact peopl are abliged to give at a wedding. That's not what it's meant to be about... Relying on gifts to pay for a wedding ? Then don't be such a superficial asshole and don't have such a flashy wedding... $100 is plenty Went to my best mates engagement party last night and gave him $100 but I'm also flying to Vietnam for his wedding and $150 seems adequate then
Phoon508 Member 188 Member For: 13y 9m 23d Posted 21/09/14 05:53 AM Posted 21/09/14 05:53 AM I just flew from the perhentian islands in Malaysia to attend a good mates wedding in Brisbane. Spent about $600 on flights and $400 on a suit because I was a groomsman. Plus accomodation for three days and car hire.Still put $100 in the envelope.
Phoon508 Member 188 Member For: 13y 9m 23d Posted 21/09/14 05:55 AM Posted 21/09/14 05:55 AM I just flew from the perhentian islands in Malaysia to attend a good mates wedding in Brisbane. Spent about $600 on flights and $400 on a suit because I was a groomsman. Plus accomodation for three days and car hire.Still put $100 in the envelope.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now