Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 09/12/09 12:10 AM Posted 09/12/09 12:10 AM (edited) haha.Your car needs a wash haydn!Im embarressed to be seen in it! Edited 09/12/09 12:11 AM by Headsex
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 09/12/09 01:56 AM Posted 09/12/09 01:56 AM Damn Hayden that F6 has come along way... I still remember it stock hahaAwsome work guys..
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 09/12/09 07:34 AM Posted 09/12/09 07:34 AM Nice work Danny, I guess I wont be seeing in your driveway anymore then huh???
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 8m 6d Posted 09/12/09 10:57 AM Posted 09/12/09 10:57 AM GEEEEZ BOUT BLOODY TIME... haha jokes. Good to see it driving again and hopefully see it on the Rye cruise. Oh and 380rwkw.....nice.
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 13d Gender: Male Posted 09/12/09 11:07 AM Posted 09/12/09 11:07 AM IT'S ALIVE!Be afraid... Be very afraid...NIICE!
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/12/09 11:08 AM Posted 09/12/09 11:08 AM Your car needs a wash haydn!Im embarressed to be seen in it! I washed the rims they look sick
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 09/12/09 12:18 PM Posted 09/12/09 12:18 PM Nice work Danny, I guess I wont be seeing in your driveway anymore then huh???Well. Its still in my driveway as I'm running it in, and making sure everything is A-OK.. ie. no Leaks.> NO funny noises. etc.It may be here for a little longer now as Haydn's father passed away this evening.GEEEEZ BOUT BLOODY TIME... haha jokes. Good to see it driving again and hopefully see it on the Rye cruise. Oh and 380rwkw.....nice.Its quite responsive and a beautiful car to drive.. Oh wait.. I know why.. I TUNED IT! Im Tipping Its moved from a definately yes will be at the cruise to a, Maybe.. Given Haydn's circumstances with his father.I washed the rims they look sick You did a great job James....I've already spoken to you Haydn, but once again, Condolences to you and your family for the loss of your father.Danny.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/12/09 12:23 PM Posted 09/12/09 12:23 PM May he rest in peace.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/12/09 12:33 PM Posted 09/12/09 12:33 PM (edited) My condolences Haydn. Edited 09/12/09 12:34 PM by Dillz
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 10/12/09 07:01 AM Posted 10/12/09 07:01 AM Sorry to hear, My condolences to Haydn and his family.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now