NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 20/03/09 03:04 AM Posted 20/03/09 03:04 AM count me in 2
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 20/03/09 03:40 AM Posted 20/03/09 03:40 AM Might be heading to the LUNAR DRIVE IN in Dandenong tonight to see Paul Blart: Mall Cop & 7 Pounds.Anyone interested???
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 20/03/09 03:55 AM Posted 20/03/09 03:55 AM this "pass out" thing was lost in translation for me I dont get it.If your heading out tonight PM please guys I should be in.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/03/09 04:03 AM Posted 20/03/09 04:03 AM I think he means from the Mrs. I.e. "I'm a girly-man and need the wife to consent first"
Lak Member 87 Member For: 17y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: SE Melb Posted 20/03/09 04:17 AM Posted 20/03/09 04:17 AM I'll make sure my camera is ready and charged up for some piccies and vids! Really keen on seeing some quick N/As, as well as well as some off ther hook Ts.
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 7m 29d Posted 20/03/09 04:28 AM Posted 20/03/09 04:28 AM Spotted Envy T on whitehorse rd this morning. Droppin the kids off?
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/03/09 04:39 AM Posted 20/03/09 04:39 AM I think he means from the Mrs. I.e. "I'm a girly-man and need the wife to consent first"HAHA piss off Trent. She doesn't care if I go out, only if I do stupid sh*t. Plus I've got 2 kids now, can't just abandon them willy nilly
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/03/09 04:42 AM Posted 20/03/09 04:42 AM ...some quick N/As...Hmm. Somehow I doubt it... You'll see some quick T's but quicker F6's haha
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 10m 2d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 20/03/09 04:50 AM Posted 20/03/09 04:50 AM (edited) You'll see some quick T's but quicker F6's haha PM me the details guyz Edited 20/03/09 04:51 AM by Varaitch
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/03/09 04:58 AM Posted 20/03/09 04:58 AM Is anyone even organising a meet?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now