Jump to content

PSYCHO XRT

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,275
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PSYCHO XRT

  1. Jl Audio's are bad, if you can afford spending a bit extra go for the MM series Polks and ill guarantee you it will give you the biggest smile considering your running their 125rms per channel digital amp.
  2. 20psi would be a bit too high I think. Mine lights up pretty easily 17-18psi so try anything between 13-16psi?
  3. Go Blues!! Courageous win.
  4. its amazing what pressure does eh? lol
  5. I don't thnk they're playing sh*t at all, its the pressure the hawks are applying to make them look crap. Hawks will go along way this year after even dismantling the wobbles last week!
  6. Bought a d4000 series Polk Amp to compliment my new speakers which should arrive in about 3 weeks from the states. This bad boy is rated 125rms per channel. Frrrk yeh!
  7. Yeh, very impressive. I bought 5x7 yesterday, was soo impressed with the quality that I went and bought their next higher mm series 6.5 splits for the fronts and their 6x9's for the rears the following day. (today) lol I compared them with my bro's boston acoustic pro series system and I was the one that walked away with the bigger smile.. lol Big up to anyone considering to upgrade their sound system.
  8. I'll take some noice pics in bright sunlight 2morrow.
  9. Bought some Polk Audio gear for my car today. By far the best sounding speakers/amps I've tried yet!!
  10. Bought new Polk audio for the T (fronts) and they sound fantastic! Pure quality can crank em up and no distortion! They sh*t all over my previous jl audio's and as a result have been demoted to my daily ba falcon. Lol Picked em up for a real bargain and am rapt!!! I was comparing them with my brothers Boston acoustic pro's and they're both very high quality speakers.
  11. lol, I can imagine it being insane with a 60ft like that. FMD! Record braking stuff!!! TUFF! Also thanks for the info man, I couldn't get any traction with 16psi with my tyres. Looks like I have to drop the pressure. Mind you they're only NT05R's and some swear that they're suppose to be better than the mt's!!! lol bULL$%$#T!!
  12. Congrats Christian, must be happy with that! Unbelievable 60ft man may I ask how much pressure you had in mt's prior to that run? cheers
  13. I replied to your thread on your build yesterday mate. Its come up looking awesome, well done! sorry, forgot to quote XAH's post!
  14. Bayswater Automatic Transmissions 2/, 3-5 Scoresby Rd BAYSWATER, VIC, 3153 (03) 9729 9155 fax( 03) 9729 1019 Your best to call them mate but yeh mines lasted for more than 4 years with just over 400rwkw so you can't go wrong.
  15. Lets just say, if your looking for a auto rebuild than look no further than bayswater auto's. Phil's the man.
  16. Looks like its the mobs down at rvo
  17. u know fords in trouble if the territory's out selling the almighty falcon.
  18. Well done Another BA bottom end in the 10's!! Was this done with the standard turbo and e85? Cheers
  19. Pls add x1 for my brother who wud like to bring his sv6.
  20. Pls put me down as a maybe. Cheers
  21. Welch plug?
  22. Lol, I'll SMS u after the blues smash the Kangas.
  23. its just the standard converter although modified to suit 2500rpm.
  24. That's awesome milage for e85. Well done! I'm quite confident I should get similar milage after changing my 02 sensor yesterday.
  25. hers the fat a$$ graph guys... as danny said yesterday he's never seen nuthn like it, had to strap the car down with all 5 ties!!! 4 to hold it down and 1 to stop it from moving forward!!! lol 420 plus @ 100km/h.. yeh bitche$ that what I'm talkin abt!!!
×
×
  • Create New...