Jump to content

maximum_velocity

Member
  • Posts

    1,991
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by maximum_velocity

  1. Happy Birthday maximum_velocity!

  2. definately not
  3. this "pass out" thing was lost in translation for me I dont get it. If your heading out tonight PM please guys I should be in.
  4. Nice car trent, love the new G6-E Turbos, I should have waited another year and got one of them instead. Oh well enjoy it mate, awesome car
  5. get the mk11 manual...the 6sp is way better in every way of the 5sp. Not a real lot of price difference anymore with the way the used car market has dropped in the arse recently.
  6. im not gonna hang sh*t dillz, I know how u feel I used to have an EL I know what its like. Get yourself back into a T, you know that will make you feel better. For the record I think putting 20's on that would be like falling in love with a prosistute.....waste of time. Hope all is fixed
  7. Im a qualified welder and work mainly in transport as a sub contractor building skeleton frames, chassis and bodys for tipping trucks. There is other stuff involved its not just a matter of welding 2 pieces of steel together and going home, the work can be quite physical and hard on the body, espicially in the heat like this week. Money is very good at the moment in the field due to the lack of interest with people wanting to do it (I sometimes dont blame them), I bring home anything from $1500-$2500 and im only 22 years old. My advice would be that unless you really like metal work and dont mind being hot and dirty most days, try plumming or sparky. Good luck
  8. Cant stand her!!! she plays for aus when it suits then changes back then leaves father, then comes back to oz. I think she is a bit of a dick to be honest and find it rather embarassing she is representing us yet again. She will always be remembered for the girl with the f*ckwit father who destroyed the start of what could have been a very decorated and sucessful career..
  9. people see you marcus, they just put there head down, close there eyes and say "keep on driving, keep on driving"
  10. Just to clear it up, senna is right...my car is on 04 and has the 6spd
  11. I agree, I had an EL Fairmont Ghia and twas a great car.... AU has a face a mother couldnt even love
  12. was a good night out guys thanks for the invite, shame I had to bitch out early (f*cking work) have to come again then
  13. well what he dosent know wont hurt him im sure... call me
  14. I reakon I might come along for this guys. can someone either pm or sms me the meeting point and time 0412213474 thanks
  15. Be good to catch up marcus
  16. lol tou che, thanks for picking up on my stupidity
  17. Ford arent the brighest bunch of people but after all the praise and good word the ZF has brought them I can hardly see them sh*tting in their own nest. I would never believe what a ford dealer or mechanic says, they like to think they are "in the know"
  18. I have a license and perhaps go shooting maybe twice a year for deer. you?
  19. id love to go drag racing but I think bairnsdale will be a bit too far for most. Wait till calder is back on and perhaps we could organise a group thing then?
  20. group buy
  21. hey dillz I just noticed the other thread for the deca day that sounds the go anyway mate thanks
  22. im in for the deca day depending on the date and if we need to have extinguishers (I cant spell) and all that crap.
×
×
  • Create New...