XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 08/08/08 05:52 AM Posted 08/08/08 05:52 AM I'm sure I'd get slapped if I even suggested the idea to heroh its a "her" this time danny??
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 2m Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 08/08/08 05:54 AM Posted 08/08/08 05:54 AM (edited) its always been a "her" stoner! Edited 08/08/08 05:55 AM by Headsex
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 08/08/08 08:26 AM Posted 08/08/08 08:26 AM its always been a "her" stoner!hahaha great success!! 60ft stoner launcher!
weedo_86 Member 39 Member For: 18y 2m 26d Posted 08/08/08 08:46 AM Posted 08/08/08 08:46 AM whats the weather like over the east ill prolly come out if its not wetif I do look out for my ute- Mandarin BA
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 08/08/08 08:49 AM Posted 08/08/08 08:49 AM I may be out depending on the weather...
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/08/08 10:09 AM Posted 08/08/08 10:09 AM What a refreshing post ...and welcome back!Hey tab, nice to be here - is anything being planned for the next big All States cruise? Fark still have fond memories of the 2006 Snowy's cruise
Blair. Member 19 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Posted 08/08/08 10:16 AM Posted 08/08/08 10:16 AM Lately I have been seeing BFXR6T Blue ute, turning right onto Scoresby rd, that ute looks sweet :DAlso a while ago I saw an R-Spec on Mountain Hwy, unsure if it belongs to a member.
kissy Member 132 Member For: 19y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: S.E. Melbourne Posted 08/08/08 11:03 AM Posted 08/08/08 11:03 AM so krispy cremes at 10?? or elsewhere for us XR6T boys??I'll be in melb tonite so I mite join you all.If I knew you were coming down I wouldnt of had so many beers at the pub!! No condition to drive atm!!! Plus its pretty wet over east!!
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 20d Posted 08/08/08 11:17 AM Posted 08/08/08 11:17 AM I just woke up, looked outside and its pissing down. So fat chance I will be out on 2 wheels tonight as the new car is still sitting in the stables.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/08/08 11:39 AM Posted 08/08/08 11:39 AM Hey tab, nice to be here - is anything being planned for the next big All States cruise? Fark still have fond memories of the 2006 Snowy's cruise Pencil in November this year for the same again
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now