Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Green Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)
Spotted THRU5T today on springvale rd, awsome looking phoon mate :w00t2:

dunno if you saw me wave.

Spotted you 2 SHYXR, I was checking the plate and was like hey its SHY! and I did see the wave I tried to get a wave off too, your beast looks tuff mate, I saw it when the gap appeared in traffic, with the front mount and bonnet :3gears:

Edited by THRU5T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne Sth/East
Posted

Yeah we would be up for a cruise friday night,just give us the time and place?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I saw you comming a mile away cos the colour stands out among all white and silver family cars in traffic, My daily drive is actually the same colour didnt realise it stands out so much, but its one hot phoon mate

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Nothin wrong with silver family cars chucky! :rockernana:

  • Every Mod's Favourite Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I saw a white BF XR6T today in sunshine, TPSCRT plates. Big HPF sticker on the rear.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 6d
Posted

What cruise is this??? Holden,Ford,Ricer or mixed? Might have to trick the wife into a nice drive for some donuts lol. Will have a better chance of getting out this friday if it sounds like its for her lol.

  • Green Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
I saw you comming a mile away cos the colour stands out among all white and silver family cars in traffic, My daily drive is actually the same colour didnt realise it stands out so much, but its one hot phoon mate

Thanks again mate :joy: what's your daily? and by the way your beast captured my attention straight away 2 :spit:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...