XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 08/08/08 12:25 PM Posted 08/08/08 12:25 PM Was going to head out until the rain came then got stuck with the missus until mm about now ! No KK for me!
Blair. Member 19 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Posted 08/08/08 01:16 PM Posted 08/08/08 01:16 PM I was gonna go to KK also, but decided I don't wanna drive tonight.
BOOSTINXR Member 2 Member For: 18y 3m 9d Posted 08/08/08 01:31 PM Posted 08/08/08 01:31 PM Whens the next XR cruse, just got my car back from having a tune and would lve to go for a drive and catch up with some people.....Fridays are real god for e, later in the night would be preferrable, Can somene give me the low down when the next cruse is happening?
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 08/08/08 10:27 PM Posted 08/08/08 10:27 PM The blue ute is Dico202 and he works around there. Look out for the hektik blue towball too! lol
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/08/08 11:47 PM Posted 08/08/08 11:47 PM What colour was the R Spec?
Blair. Member 19 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Posted 09/08/08 12:28 AM Posted 09/08/08 12:28 AM Same as yours, probably was yours?I think I first saw it at Alchester shopping villiage or whatever it is on mtn hwy. Then was followed by it down mtn hwy untill I turned off to work.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/08/08 12:42 AM Posted 09/08/08 12:42 AM Nah wasn't me I'm on Eastlink in the mornings
Blair. Member 19 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Posted 09/08/08 01:34 AM Posted 09/08/08 01:34 AM Was before eastlink, and it was around 10pm.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/08/08 02:12 AM Posted 09/08/08 02:12 AM (edited) I'm working on a big one mate should be right in the next couple of weeks, the boys are always out friday night anyway so you can catch up with them. Edited 09/08/08 02:24 AM by Dillz
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now