Jump to content

Adam

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    10,282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by Adam

  1. Nope. No ban word filter either.
  2. No fluros! We're old school around here. Navy blue all the way. No reflective stripes either.
  3. Suit... Fark that! Tradie gear all the way.
  4. People with glasses are definitely smarter. Proven fact.
  5. She certainly has better communication skills than the rest of us. Seems to get her point across quickly, and so eloquently too. She'll be on maternity leave soon enough too. She'll have all the time in the world to run this joint.
  6. WAIT! That means she will be the new Mod! I'm not sure we're ready for this.
  7. And that's the difference. XR's are moving when the engine and turbo are working hard so there's natural airflow through the cooler. They're not working hard when the car is stationary like the 4x4's you mentioned.
  8. Have you checked the leaf tray behind the glove box for debris?
  9. If the A/C is still getting cold then I doubt you'd need a regas. How much of a temp difference? Can you measure it? I know climate control cars have a slight difference in temp due to the route air flows through the evaporator for the right and left side vents.
  10. Until he does Many businesses pay the site for the chance to promote their products. You'll have to do the same if you want to promote yours.
  11. The engine is only one aspect. Clutch, gearbox, suspension, tailshaft, diff, CV joints and axles are all items that will break down with more power. I think 300rwkw's is pretty comfortable in a 6 speed manual BA and any of the later models.
  12. Sounds like fun! Look at those throttle bodies! Definitely spent plenty of time around the coast.
  13. You can hear the turbo roll down on all the cars. Or they're modified, or have been modified by people who know what they're doing and have been looked after incredibly well with twice as many oil changes as the stockers out there. I'd say around 450-500km from a tank in a ute. Don't worry about the diff bushes as that's a sedan problem. The utes have a different setup in the rear.
  14. Adam

    Intro

    Supermarkets have the same size packs.
  15. Quality not quantity Jetters.
  16. Biggest scam in the auto industry today. Anyway, not sure about polish as I only wax my car, but with wax you let it dry and then rub it off. I never do it in direct sun and only do it after a hand wash, so the car's never that hot. If you're finding it hard to get off then the cloth is probably clogged up. You need to constantly change to clean sections of the cloth.
  17. So you're a rip off merchant trying to convince people paint protection is some magical product worth $1k?
  18. Please don't post anything if you've got nothing helpful to offer.
  19. Yep. By far the best road with little traffic.The surface has now worn in nicely. A mate did a motorbike ride through there over the Xmas/NY break and said all the loose stuff is gone.
  20. Is the generic tune adjusted for the bigger injectors?
  21. I know the thread. It's full of people running full syn oils. I thought Nulon was full syn too.
  22. First I've heard of it too.
  23. You're $5 richer. Didn't call you arses though from memory. Probably used something worse. The guys just trying to get some help. Not be fed a heap of BS. You were all clueless too once. Some still are.
  24. They used to be such good mates too.
×
×
  • Create New...