Jump to content

old_mate

Member
  • Posts

    767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by old_mate

  1. Yes it displays boost however I will one day install an analogue guage cos needles are easier to read than a digital display
  2. I have XYZ's and they have been fine so far considered shockworks but didn't front the cash cos not racecar. probably would have been just as happy with koni reds and king springs
  3. Hoping for 500 on 15psi on pump 98 or E85? I needed a couple more psi on 98 to get 500.
  4. Yeah its not bad. I am about to start acquiring the second season now I have finished the second season of the following
  5. Yeah been fighting this for months. Need to drop cradle and fix diff seal will go over the whole rear end and see if I can find it
  6. My tuner fitted an atomic one at 330rwkw and suggests it to pretty much all clients. Too many have failed in his opinion yet there are plenty running OEM with no dramas.
  7. Retail clients that refit flagship stores across 3 levels without asking for a quote (because it needed to be done last week they said) then tell me the bill is twice what they think they should pay and im ripping them off and it wasn't quoted blah blah. Heads up kunts you told me it was do and charge ffs. Threats of contracts being pulled; me advising them politely and respectfully they can eat a dick and so on. Then to take another closer look at the sub contractors invoice and realise they have taken the piss out of me. Now I have to drop 30% off the bill to the client; suck a few long ones and get into a big argument with the contractor tomorrow. If anyone here installs alarm systems in Melbourne send me a pm. Need moar subbies.
  8. I paid $1300 bucks but supplied the cover and a ported rear housing.
  9. I want to see these graphs. My MTA750 has pretty much the same curve at same rpm as little turbo up to 3000rpm - little turbo flattened out a bit from here before nosing over at higher rpm whereas MTA just keeps making power. That's with a 0.7 cover too.
  10. I would say that turbo would have gone to 20psi happily so probably more in it. Not a bad result. Would be awfully brutal down low on E85
  11. No. If your going to bother go after market. Ford springs are sh*t
  12. Ok so im looking to get up into that 600hp / 130mph territory on e85 and your telling me I would need to budget for pump changes every nine months or so if chose to run e85 full time (car is a daily). Alternatively if I run e85 for drags and track days I still need to allow for pump changes at some point. Hmmm. I liked the idea of no external tank but don't know about semi regular pump changes.
  13. How many pornos? 685?
  14. Mid 9 @ 150 - bigger motor coming for it too
  15. Yes daniel otway is cat600 and has started bluestreak performance.
  16. I dont have current files. Was just saying I had copied older maps before
  17. I have a card yes. Just resuse version 17 card or whatever I have now haha.
  18. You can copy the sd card done it before. Keen on new maps
  19. Dumb q How does the icc top come off? Im scared ill break the clips
  20. I see XFT post heaps of results on facey and I think f*ck WA kw > SA kw then you see those cars run the mph. I don't hear too many stories of sh*t blowing up either so either the air over there is something else; cos E85 is rare XFT hace spent lots more time perfecting their 98 tunes or he is just a guru. Nice number that 430. Be keen to see what boost it's running.
  21. Time I bought myself a press
  22. I wanted to know this to - ford badge has deteriorated so wanted to replace it
  23. MTA just drops straight in if you use a 0.5 cover. I went the 0.7 so needed to change intake and compressor outlet (like a GTX) Ill be pissed if my 750 doesn't do 450rwkw on E85. Have seen several do it before so not real worried. What's your 98 tune make veva? Not many bother trying to make grunt anymore its just the tune for country / between united servos these days.
  24. FG's are notorious for a rough idle - a good tune as you suggest fixes it which dealer did you go to?
  25. They will do bushes under warranty if they are factory. Get them to put in the newer GT bushes they are a bit better in design. They won't care about the ryco filter either.
×
×
  • Create New...