Jump to content

old_mate

Member
  • Posts

    767
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by old_mate

  1. Mine is as jet posted no fan and have thrashed the sh*t out of it at QR in summer and didn't top 105 degrees. Do intend on running it next time without fog.light but no expecting much difference. Tuner also cut slots in inner wheel arch to allow more air to pass through
  2. If you only want 500 you won't regret the MTA750. Besides 600 is then only a change of fuel...
  3. old_mate

    Braided Lines

    I found the grommets on my set of braided lines were far too fat for the original brackets (front pair) - opened up the brackets and all good.
  4. go see hardy spicer first
  5. hmmm was wondering how many of the 6R80 bits and bobs would work in the 6HP26. Might contact exedy and find myself a price
  6. Top and bottom of the whole parcel shelf. Sealing as many of the holes as I could.
  7. I put in a kenwood and its much better. Dynamatting the parcel shelf made the biggest difference by far
  8. I'm getting into the e cig thing, bought a disposable one and sucked the arse out if it in a day. Where are you sourcing the nicotine from? If I could get the hit from a e cig I would be stoked.
  9. yep I would double check AFR's on the rolling road but the general consensus is she'll be right I would (and will) tickle the tune to suit however
  10. pretty sure tweeter wiring is in parallel with mids - factory tweets use a simply capacitor as a crossover/high pass filter
  11. I have atomic balancer and just used a regular puller - have had a beer and a sleep since then though so memory is a little foggy
  12. try find a second hand process west or similar intercooler. F6 one isnt much chop
  13. from a fellow ProFile autosports customer FG XR6T Ute - ZF, normal bolt on's/exhaust/valve springs/balancer and new Precision Turbo 'So decided to do another upgrade on the ute. Pump fuel tune on 20psi made 400.5rwkw. Did 3 runs on the dyno on E85. On 20psi 431rwkw 22psi 460rwkw and I tried 24psi just to see and it went 483rwkw or 648rwhp seeing just over 900nm of torque at one point. Going to need that to push this 1940kg tank lol 460 tune in it atm. Plenty for now. Thanks to Clinton Hocking from profile Autosports for his quality work'
  14. old_mate

    Nicks G6E-T

    Mc racing or genuine Simmons? Looks like a decent base to start from
  15. bellato my ZF does the exact same thing first up in the morning; I have just learned to live with it. I suspect its because it takes a few more minutes for fluid to start warming up whereas those cars with heat exchangers would probably start building temp almost instantly. Whilst it's only the very first 3-4 shift of the day and its not a harsh or dramatic slip I haven't bothered to look into it anymore.
  16. had my weller for about 5 years now, still going like its new
  17. 303 is the best. I use it interior engine back external platics. Great stuff.
  18. Anyone going to WSID over the next fortnight? Im in sydney for two weeks keen to check it out. Might go see CMS about a ZF too
  19. I posted the other day a weird pedal feel after going to brembos. After a couple of days they feel a lot better pedal is still rather light compared to stock and I did braided lines as well
  20. On 20psi faaark
  21. For what it's worth joe from CMS posted on another forum for all his 450rwkw ZF builds he uses mainlube fluid as it runs a little cooler than his preferred GW syntrans
  22. Why not try run it without fan first? I would have it mounted at the rear pulling air through it but im no expert.
  23. True true. I did a few kays today and did notice it feeling a little better as I was nearly home but that again was maybe me getting used to it. The bremtech pads I ordered weren't available so I got TWRs instead. So far I have had zero noise from them or the EBC red stuffs in the front which is a nice surprise. Upper control arm bushes made the biggest difference but it's almost like a new car
  24. Territory calipers wont be a problem. Its the brembos that cause a problem
  25. And I did not think of needing a new spare. sh*t.
×
×
  • Create New...