Jump to content

xrdreaming

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,693
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xrdreaming

  1. xrdreaming

    Geea's New Pb

    I believe that "Pinking" is the correct term in the the fuel industry but everyone calls it pinging.
  2. I have the same noise from my ute sometimes I think. It is like a clack clack clack sound, like when they spin a spinning wheel on a game show. It only seems to do it under hard acceleration in 1st from about 4500 rpm onwards but it only does it every now and then on mine and never when I am trying to show someone! Craig was in the ute the other night when it done it. Definately from behind the driver though.
  3. Tuner get me launching now there is money on the table.
  4. I have a mate in my ute club that drives one, with a shiftkit it runs low 14's down the 1/4
  5. My ute is lowered with 18's, no camber kit and I am still on the first set of tyres I got when I picked up the ute and traded the factories in for some jap tyres, still have plenty on them with only very minor inside tyre wear. Just coming up to 45000 km
  6. I can't believe it is 2 years already! That was such a shame.
  7. Does anyone know if the BA Falcon run on a can bus?
  8. xrdreaming

    New Member

    In the words of a famous old grump What ya wearing As in specs of your T of course
  9. Yep the whole gang's coming Craig, we will bring a pasta salad.
  10. The horror, the horror On second thought, maybe you should hop in the back of mine this time. Yeah that's right, I can just see you strapped to the ladder bars filming. Would anyone like to guess what the drag co-efficient of Geea's head is and how much time it would cost me down the 1/4 mile?
  11. Sorry, couldn't give a stuff Mick
  12. The Lorne pub puts on a great lunch guys, plenty of parking below in the life saving club car park too. I would certainly be in.
  13. I will call the auto guys in the morning and get details of the type and size of cooler
  14. Nah mate, only half the pic loaded
  15. So when are we catching up then?
  16. Should be some info here to explain things. http://www.dominatorconverter.com.au/ http://www.converter.com/q1.htm http://auto.howstuffworks.com/torque-converter1.htm
  17. Hmmmmm, be bold and choose a colour next time Craig, you have had 2 goes at it and still nothing, just Hgag and black
  18. Don't eat any dirt there Scotty
  19. Mine is mounted in the front grill behind the Ford logo, in front of my APS intercooler. We tried it there to see what effect it would have on the intercooler, but there is no noticable difference in performance or back to back heat soak tests and the auto trans cooler gets plenty of air in that spot. It sits a good inch and a half infront of the intercooler so plenty of air can flow around it. I also have the intercooler water spray kit fitted to the ute so a jet sprays water on it to help with the cooling effect.
  20. I will vouch for the non lock up stall, I have a 3000rpm non lock up in the ute and it is a thirsty sucker, fun though.
  21. I think you are runn a malpassi rising rate regulator though Craig so this would be increasing the fuel pressure to the 968's. I know that APS believe that the 968's are close to done at 330rwkw.
  22. Yep we should all have stickers on our cars that say "Drug smugglers - "Don't root em shoot em" They knew exactly what they were doing and what would happen to them if they were caught. These people have put a price on thier own heads ($10 to $15 k they were going to get paid) They each decided as concenting adults that they would roll the dice and try to make some easy money and basically bet thier lives on it. Don't sook now boys and girls and beg for forgivness and a jail term, cop it on the chin and at least die with the dignity you didn't seem to have in life. As a father of 3 young children I have no pitty for anyone trying to bring hard core drugs into my country with the intent of trying to sell them to children and those they have already destroyed by addicting them.
  23. Congrats Dave, My best wishes to all of you, enjoy the the good times mate, you have had enough of the bad
  24. But wait, theres more, buy in the next 15 minutes and you will get a free engine to replace the one you are about to blow up when it leans out.
  25. xrdreaming

    Turbo Failure

    Any news on what the problem is yet?
×
×
  • Create New...