Jump to content

xrdreaming

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,693
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xrdreaming

  1. Geea don't look
  2. Hi fraggle. I have contemplated tyring to organise a trip accross. I'm going to have to find a schedule for when the drags are on in Tassie. Then I'll have to talk Deano in to coming with me. Shouldn't be too hard. spoton.gif Geea. glad.gif
  3. Gee he has you all bluffed doesn't he.
  4. You're a funny man JB
  5. Jeff I don't know how to tell you this, but your axle is stuffed!
  6. My ute only came with 4 speakers. 2 front and 2 in the rear side panels. The connectors seem to be in the A pillar when I removed the moulding to have a look. It's easy enough to tell though, the cars with tweeters have a grill in the A pillar moulding to let the sound out.
  7. Don't forget yourself there Brian. I know you are not setting your car up to run on the strip, but if you can find some traction I am sure a fast time would be the result.
  8. No not last Friday, I am currently in the process of changing some of the setup to improve my times, I hope to be on the track next month.
  9. 11.1 Scotty, 11.00 was a mispost. Still quick though!
  10. I am going Monday night with a couple of mates. (Yes I know it is amazing I have mates.) If anyone wants to come along, we can meet up at Jeff's shed.
  11. The typhoon cooler and indeed the standard xr6 turbo intercoolers are also made by Garret
  12. Ah the NT and open roads, what a joy.
  13. Has he blown a hose off? What are his 60 ft times like?
  14. Nope, I change mine every 5,000km but never have to top it up. Even with the grunt I have.
  15. I will over in Adelaide later this week. I will be arriving Thusday and leaving Monday morning at this stage.
  16. Too late, I watched it last night just before bed and had nightmares all night.
  17. It's the PBR kit, same as factory premeos with different paint on the calipers.
  18. Yes I agree with everyone as well.
  19. I have had a fibreglass XR8 bonnet for almost a year now. I have been a half a dozen interstate trips between Melbourne-Adelaide-Sydney and never had any protection for it at all. It has stone chips on it, but nothing more than a standard bonnet would.
  20. Did you notice if the oil temp light was on as that happens if the trans temp is too high, the D flashes as well.
  21. Never let it be said that you are not a funny man Craig.
  22. xrdreaming

    126.47 Mph

    Oh no doubt about it being a very fast ute. I agree with slicks and a good 60 ft time it will give 10;s a very good shake.
  23. xrdreaming

    126.47 Mph

    It is my belief that the APS blue ute ran a mph of 127.31 on the 19th of December 2003. That is the fastest MPH I can remember. Well done to Simon none the less but it isn't the highest MPH record for an xr6 turbo.
  24. There should be a big black rubber grommet wher the clutch cable goes in through the fire wall in the manual. I just pulled it out and made a hole in it to feed the cable through and re fitted it.
  25. that's the right hose steve. I went along the fire wall and through where the clutch cable goes through in the manual. I think there is also a way through the passengers side too. Once in from under the dash get yourself a long piece of wire or similar and poke it down from the the top of the dash while you have the cover off. The hole isn't as big as you would think under there. Aim from the top at an angle towards the area under the drivers position aiming to come out just to the drivers side of the centre console. Take you power down at the same time as it will save you the hassle of getting to the switch later. cable tie under the dash lightly as any crimping of the hose will effect vac and boost readings. I have the SS induction twin gauge pod painted phantom and I have autometer gauges (30psi boost and an oil pressure gauge.) I am currently setting up engine oil temp and auto trans temp gauges in the tissue holder area as well.
×
×
  • Create New...