Jump to content

KIL-06L

Member
  • Posts

    155
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KIL-06L

  1. I think cutting your parcell shelf is a verry BIG NO NO. if cops find out you'll know about it!
  2. looks nice mate. can't wait to see it completed!!
  3. I know the ef-el falcons only hav the rubber o ring so it should be fine to reuse, but if you can get a new one it shouldn't put too deep a hole in your pocket lol.
  4. hey reg, count me in...... but I might hav to catch up with you guys on the way coz ill be leaving bondi at 7:30. should be a great night. see if smicky can make it lol. I might hav another few guys interested too. can't wait.
  5. should look sweet once in. make sure you take some pics and throw em up.
  6. try the paint coz you wont be able to get the rings from ford.
  7. it the same if you wanna get any fpv part, from badges to body parts. you need the vin number of the car.
  8. a few guys are using them. im a bit interested in one of these too
  9. I reckon they look pretty good mate. they suit nicely
  10. sound pretty weird mate. I dont think you can plug the actuator in wrong coz its a 1 way plug. good luck mate!
  11. if I could start all over agin I would buy a cheapie xr6t and bought one of their complete 998 GT-A motor package. but ohh well I think ill get feneck's race engines to build my motor.
  12. dunno. the standard xr grille is 1piece. the phoon one has a top surround and I think the grill goes into the front bar.
  13. still can't get it to work.
  14. still can't get it to work.
  15. is there any one doing the led's in the window switches up in syd???
  16. most of the time the 2 shoulder straps go to points on the parcell tray or taxi bar and the 2 lap belts bolt down to the floor beside the seat.
  17. just wondering if any one I running any thing atomic in their cars, and what they think off it. as I am looking into doing the bottom end in my ba xrt and wasn't sure if I should buy a complete short motor of them or just buy the parts and install them myself. im after about the 500rwkw mark. let me know what you guys think.
  18. its completely different
  19. HID's are just really bright lol
  20. you can get them of ebay for around $600
  21. I got the plazmaman 4" intake with air box and that sounds AWESOME!! and ALOT quicker response!
  22. I got it in a package with hot side piping. I only fit it last w/e so I haven't had a chance yet. you will DEFINATELY notice the diference. if you want the pigeon dose go the 3" but if you dont care and just want BIG go the 4". I went with plazmaman. great crew to deal with!
  23. I just went big straight up. I got the plazmaman 4"intake with air box. sounds AWESOME!!!!! amd alot better response
  24. I just went big straight up. I got the plazmaman 4"intake wiht air box. sounds AWESOME!!!!! amd alot better response
×
×
  • Create New...