Jump to content

KIL-06L

Member
  • Posts

    155
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KIL-06L

  1. Happy Birthday KIL-06L!

  2. Happy Birthday KIL-06L!

  3. It turned out to be a great night even though we didnt go on the planned cruise! every body parked up, checked out all the cars, made new friends and had a laugh. I know that me and the mrs had a great time and I hope every body that turned up had as much fun as we did. Also I'd like to thank Ben for organising a great night! without his dedication to cruising this cruise/meetup wouldnt have turned out as it did!! All up about 25 cars turned up but it was mainly due to the crappy weather. Hopefully we'll see just as good a turnout for the next one. I'll be uploading pics soon!! Thanks Brad
  4. haha I know wat they are!lol they were talkin bout doin a search on angel eyes too so I posted up a pic....
  5. is this wat your talkin about???
  6. loves crackin 2nd gear and leavin the holdens in a cloud of smoke!

  7. I gota reputable car audio installer to install my head unit. only charged me about $100 or so. great job!!
  8. steel all the way!!
  9. I just started using penrite's 10w40 seems good to me.
  10. nice work!!
  11. I would personally go for the full xforce system!!
  12. my car has had the same treatment. hasn't missed a heartbeat
  13. you could be able to pick up a center for around the $500 mark and cv's for about $160 each all second hand.
  14. if its the cv you will be able to see leakin fliud from one side off the diff housing. you can just crawl under the rear of the car a bit and grab an axel and give it a bit of a shake. you should find out which one is the culprit pretty easily.
  15. you should use hi temp paint to freshen it up. or I hav a very good condition one that you can hav for $50 if your in the syd area???
  16. lmfao that was hillarious!!!!!
  17. in most cases you might need to put heaps of different angels in your box construction so you can take up most of the un-used space in your boot.
  18. well worth it if you want big power
  19. I get my plates on the weekend...... KIL-06L
  20. the cobalt ones don't light up. they're crap. I wanna get rid of my one.....its a waste of space
  21. I also use the NXT gen car wash and wax. GREAT stuff!
  22. how would a set of cams go power wise in a turbo?? I thought about it ages ago but now that im modding my car a bit more than expected, they might be on the cards??
  23. just do it mate. I just made 302.3rwkW on the weekend and I love it. just need to go in again for a bit of fine tuning. it is great to drive for every day driving but the power is there for showing them Expensive Daewoo guys a thing or two.
  24. great night reg. can't wait for the next one.
  25. can't wait!! sould ba an awesome night
×
×
  • Create New...