Jump to content

Higgo78

Member
  • Posts

    45
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral

About Higgo78

  • Birthday 03/11/1978

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Newcastle
  1. Happy Birthday Higgo78!

  2. Happy Birthday Higgo78!

  3. Happy Birthday Higgo78!

  4. Happy Birthday Higgo78!

  5. Happy Birthday Higgo78!

  6. Had a great day, thanks to the great turnout today. Will have to bring the missus along next time, she felt a bit left out :roflmbo:
  7. And proud of it! Nah, its just convenient... Just got home from and unexpected 6 day holiday in Bowen North Qld. Geez, the weather is nice up there!
  8. attending list: Mitch (dat.40t) Andrew (andyxr6t) collo911 Aaron (BF_F6Shockwave) Ryan and Bec (Rhino1980) Steve and Amanda Adam (PHATXR) Ryan (Ras351) Glenn (Higgo78 - KLW575) Should be a good day, looking forward to meeting some other XR6T owners Hexham maccas suits me, not to far from the Terrace.
  9. I am working also...
  10. I second that motion
  11. 8th or 9th sounds good to me
  12. Hey guys, weekend 15th and 16th is out for me...missus's birthday, will be away all weekend. Oh well, I will catch up another time :-). Bummer about the rear end damage Rhino, but its bound too happen when you let a female drive! The very first drive my missus had in my T, she gave the underside of my F6 frontend a very thorough custom gravelrash look....I wasn't very happy either! But good thing came out of it...she is now extremely careful when driving :-)
  13. You shouldn't have any dramas making 280 rwkw with those mods and stock exhaust.I would maybe do fuel pump as well. Wish I could afford to do mine :-)You have the ZF auto so you have no dramas there. IThere is x-force mild steel exhaust on ebay, can't vouch for them though. It would nearly be worth doing the cat back when you put the bigger cat in :-)
  14. Hey Ben, I got 287.5 rwkw when tuned at C & V last week. (It did do 314kw, but detuned it.) I got a 100cpi racing cat of rapid (Chris) and fitted this in with the 3" exhaust. Sounds beefy :-) This is about what I wanted for this tune. The car has standard auto 4 spd, so don't want to blow it up just yet :-) The guys at C & V said that the car just wants to make power, but not having fuel pump done restricts me a bit also. All other mods in sig
×
×
  • Create New...